'DAVID, RICKY!'

‘Come on, can’t you communicate without shouting?’

Jose laughed.

‘It’s just easier.’

Since no one answered, I went to David’s room. They were mixing some new tunes.

‘Hey! We’re going to get some food with Jose, what do you want to have for lunch?’

‘Anything but pasta!’ David said fast.

‘Same!’ Ricky added, who was staring at the screen and didn’t even look at me.

‘Okay, see you later!’

Jose and I went to the closest shop, it was about 10 minutes away from their house. In the car I didn’t talk too much (I didn’t even say a word…) which has been noticed by him.

‘Well… I don’t love to talk a lot…’ it was a lie but what else could I say? This guy had something that I couldn’t explain and I felt a bit awkward next to him.

‘Wait, Ricky said you’re equal with him.’ he looked at me a bit weird but smiled.

‘Umm… kinda, why?’

‘Then how can you stay quiet?’ he laughed as he was saying the words.

‘We’re 90% equal. This is in the 10%.’

And these questions somehow broke the ice. We started talking and we couldn’t stop, we always had something to mention or discuss about. When we got home the guys were already in the kitchen.

‘We are starving, where were you that long?’ Ricky said struggling.

‘Ricky, we left home… 40 minutes ago’ he is a bit hysteric when it comes to food.

‘I know, Annie but I’m HUNGRY!’

‘Calm you tits, Italian!’

‘Shut up and give me that box!’

After the quick lunch everyone went to David’s room and we made plans for the tour and then they started a band practice. I love acoustic sessions and somehow… I couldn’t help myself and I started to sing along with David. We sang ‘Live. Love’ together and after it I blushed. I forgot that I’m not alone in my room with my headphones on.

‘Wow, I love your voice!’ David smiled at me.

‘Um… oh… well… thanks’ WHAT WHAT WHAT OMG.

‘When he says it, you believe him. When I say you deny like…’

‘Jose. I believe you, I just still don’t like it.’

‘Yeah, yeah’ he acted like a 5-year-old kid.

‘Come on!’ I threw a pillow on his face and he almost fell down from the bed. All of us laughed except him. He put down the guitar, jumped next to me on the other side of the bed and pushed me down. I grabbed his arm so he fell with me. I was lying on the ground and laughing and he was right above me. There was something in the air but… Annie, calm yourself, you know him for a few hours.

‘I go to my room to edit some vids!’

‘I have to make a call!’

And the boys went out the room as fast as it’s physically possible. Jose was still above me.

‘I should go…’

‘Probably…’ he gave me his sweetest smile.

But we didn’t move.

We just looked into each other’s eyes really deep.

And we saw something.

I almost got lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

And he smiled.

And I smiled back.

But then the phone rang…