Trolls: The Beat Goes On! season 3

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been writing something else that I probably won't show you. Anyway, here are my favorite moments from season three of Trolls: The Beat Goes On.

#10 Imposter Found (The Imposter)

Shortly after the infamous Pillow War, the Trolls find a chest full of disguises and a mysterious journal. Poppy attempts to make the Trolls believe it's nothing, because Trolls are prone to freak-outs, but it backfires and the Trolls lose their trust in each other. Fortunately, Poppy calms them down and they work together to catch the imposter by pulling on each other's hair. The plan is successful, and the imposter is taken into questioning.

#9 Kick Some Tarantapuff Butt (Crushin' It)

Smidge has quite the rep for being the toughest Troll in Troll Village, but she decides to clean the slate in order to impress the gentle, and charming, critternarian Milton Moss. This works for a while, until their attacked by territorial Tarantapuffs. Failing to calm them down, Milton urges Smidge to save herself, but she then decides to revert back to her old ways and rescues Milton. Smidge doesn't mind losing her beau, but is unaware that Milton suddenly develops feelings for her. Maybe one day, they'll continue their relationship despite their differences.

#8 The Cooper Method (Coop, Where's My Guy?)

It's no secret that Cooper is the most absent-minded Troll in the village (and perhaps the entire franchise), so it's no surprise when he loses Guy Diamond in the middle of the forest. Poppy and Branch trust him into finding him, but the Cooper Method just gets more and more out of hand. So, they decide to find Guy on their own... only to be hunted by Fang Flowers. Poppy realizes that she should've trusted her friend in the first place, and they end up being rescued by Cooper. Turns out, Cooper and Guy were simply throwing a surprise party for Poppy. What else are friends for?

#7 Operation: Pop-Up Party (FOMO-OPUP)

Nova Swift creates a new craze: surprise pop-up parties that can happen anytime, anyplace. Guy Diamond is determined to go to one, so he decides to recruit his friends to help spy on her, which proves to be difficult. They even go so far as to chasing Nova down as she hitches a ride on a Caterbus. Guy and the gang eventually decide to just let it go and just live in the moment. And then, they finally got their party.

#6 Rhythm Of Your Heart (The Frenemy)

Spoiler alert: Archer Pastry isn't a real Troll. He's actually a member of a group called the Party Crashers, who basically crash parties until the punchbowl is dry. Instead of keeping him locked up, like Branch suggests, Poppy decides to try to make him their friend. One attempt includes the Snack Pack bringing their voices together and singing a sweet, harmonious anthem. It seems to work at first, until he makes his escape while their backs were turned. He didn't get get away, but they need to try something else.

#5 DJ's Party Class (Party Crash Course)

DJ Suki can drop a beat, but she has trouble throwing parties. Poppy helps by enrolling her in a party class, and DJ eventually becomes a party expert. Despite this, she worries she'll fail the final exam, until she feels the flow. Suki gets everything in order to throw the perfect party for the class, and passes with flying stars. DJ learns to feel confident in herself and not to back down from letting people have fun.

#4 Hair-Jitsu Training (Hair-Jitsu)

After a critterboarding accident, Branch gets trapped in a spider web. Luckily, Poppy defeats the arachnid with a little hair-jitsu, this includes an epic hairball-duken move. Branch is desperate to learn the art, but he has no patience. Poppy decides he needs to take it slowly, by having him do chores for the village. Branch doesn't see it at first, but she's actually training him with the work he does. He still has a long way to learn the hairball-duken, though.

#3 Slippery Slope (Fluffleberry Quest)

Poppy and her friends attempt to recreate a dessert made by Branch's late Grandma Rosiepuff, only to find it's disgusting. They travel to the dangerous mountain Slippery Slope to retrieve a missing ingredient called the Plushroom, but the Troll queen nearly gets killed in the process. Branch finds the group and rescues his beloved Poppy, and reveals that the last ingredient was just the plate, meaning, much to everyone's surprise, it's supposed to taste bad. Yikes.

#2 The Story of Icarus (Trolly Tales 2)

In an attempt to help redeem Archer, Poppy has Biggie and Guy Diamond tell their own versions of Greek myths. But when neither one of them impress the Party Crasher, it's up to young Keith to knock his socks off. He tells a farfetched version of Icarus' Wings that involves tie fighters, lightsabers, and a disfigured villain later revealed to be the hero's dad. Archer and the rest of the audience are blown away and are left waiting for more.

Honorable Mentions

Cuz... We... Look... So... Epic... (Rainbowmageddon); Tae Kwon Kevin (Hair-Jitsu); Don't Listen To Branch (The Imposter); Branch's Underpants (Meet The Peppy)

#1 Poppy and Archer Become Friends (Lost in the Woods)

The road to recovery can be long, but this is where it finally ends. After an attempted escape, Archer finds himself lost in the forest... with Poppy. The Troll queen eventually learns that he has trust issues due to a bad experience with the Party Crashers. Luckily, if there's one thing about Trolls that we love, it's their loyalty and selflessness. Poppy rescues Archer from Certain Death and finally earns his friendship. He even helps her by warning everyone of the Party Crashers' invasion.

Feel free to share your favorite moments. See you next time. ✌🏻