Rings?

Hey guys good news I'm not sick anymore but I do have school coming up so I don't know if I will be updating each chapter so close together or not but I'll try my best anyways here is the next chapter hope you like it!!

Shadow's P.O.V

When I got home I started to think of how I'm going to hide which side I was on but then it hit me I could put one communicator on each wrist then I could have my cuffs cover each one. After that I could......wait I also have my G.U.N communicator so I already have my other wrist occupied DAMN IT!! Well I could start to wear my leather jacket more it is fall now so it makes sense and they shouldn't ask any questions. Now that i got that figured out and I could just keep acting the same sense I never say much I just have to find out how to get all the info.......I got it, when Tails is asleep I can sneak into his lab and steal the info then I'll safely return it to the Dr.

Amy's P.O.V

When I got home I started to think about the past and how much fun we all had but like always the fun had to be stopped and now here I am working for Ivo what am I going to do. I would never betray Ivo he helps me and is kind to me. Even after I mess up he never yells at me, but at the same time I always get flashbacks reminding me of the fun times I had with everyone. Then again at the end of every flashback it shows how they left me alone every time. I guess it's just reminding me why I should never go back to them. After I got done ranting I went for a walk in the forest, it always calmed me down. When I got there I went to one place I know is more comforting then just the stroll. I kept walking until I reached a lake it had a waterfall and flowers around it, I like to call it Dream lake. Every time I went there no one else was there so I thought that nobody knew about it, then again I did have to go off the trail to get here and there are a lot of twists and turns along with some climbing to get here and the tree tops are covering above it so you can't find it from above either. It was like my own little secret, every time I came here I would always sit next to the water and listen to the sound of the waterfall. But one day when I came here something different happened.

FLASHBACK

"I can't wait for my birthday hopefully everyone will come to my party!" I said. I knew today they where hanging out at the chilidog stand having lunch together. When I got there I was right everyone was there even Rouge and Shadow but they were there only to talk sense they're not a big fan of fast food. I was skipping up to them with a smile on my face but when I got there I saw that sally was there as well. I ignored her and asked everyone. "Hey guys! Um I was wondering if any of you could come to my party tomorrow?" I asked but what happened next made my heart stop "sorry Amy but Tails, Knuckles, and I are going to be busy with finding the emeralds." Sonic said. "Rouge and I have missions and paperwork to do for G.U.N." Shadow said. " I would but I have to run my kingdom I could only get a break and then back to the throne I'm so Sorry" Sally said. My heart sank to my stomach when I heard that they couldn't come heck it would have been nice if Sally could make it we did use to be friends. "Ok then I guess I'll see you when you guys are done bye!" I said in a cheerful voice then I skipped away to the forest. When I reached dream lake I sat down next to the water and I went to my thoughts "am I really that annoying I guess it's somewhat half my fault for not telling them it was my birthday party but they would probably say the same thing. Well what am I going to do now I spent all night getting everything ready for my party. I guess that's all going to go to waste now" I said but then I saw something shimmering in the waterfall. I went behind the waterfall and found a cave. "Wow when was this cave here I never noticed it before." I said then I saw a two rings one was black and one was white. I saw a note it said 'Take one that shows how you feel and only one'. After I read it I looked at the rings "it said one that matches my mood so I guess I would choose black sense I'm sad right now" I said. I grabbed the black ring and put it on but when I did it glowed and my finger started to burn. the burning started to spread until it filled my hole body from head to toe. I was screaming in pain and tired to take off the ring but it wouldn't come off. So I went to the one person I knew who had info on magical stuff. I ran to Dr. Eggman to see if he knew anything about it. When I got there robots surrounded me then Dr. Eggman showed himself. "What are you doing here Ms. Rose?" He asked. "I was wondering if you could help me?" I asked. "Why would I help you?" He asked. "Please I found this ring and put it on but now it wont come off I don't know why but I was hoping you would" I said tears in my eyes. "How do I know I could trust you?" He asked. "Sonic and the others don't know I'm here Right after it happened I ran straight here" I said. "Fine follow me" he said as the robots left. We were walking to the control room. "So you said that you can't get it off?" He asked. "Yup I tried but it won't budge" I said in a sad tone. "alright let me see it" He said and I gave him my hand for him to see it. "Was there another one?" He asked. "Yes a white one" I said. "I've seen these before" He said and told me the whole thing about how the ring would give me powers that I never had before and strengthen my old ones as well. Then we made a deal he would help me learn how to use and control them if I join him. At first I was skeptical but then I remembered that the others always left me out and never really wanted me around so I agreed. He took my communicator and gave me a new one for his team. After that I went home and went to bed.

END OF FLASHBACK (FINALY)

When it was time for dinner I went down to get something to eat but then I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it' I wasn't surprised when it was Shadow he had a bundle of red roses with him.

Shadows P.O.V

I was in my house wondering what to do when I thought about the party that Rose was planning so I went to the flower shop and got her flowers then I went to her house. When I got there I knocked on the door. The door opened and I held out the flowers for her they were red roses "Hey I'm here for the party and I got you these" I said as I gave her the roses and she let me in. I was surprised that nothin was going on there was nobody else there and the only thing I saw was a small cake on the table. 'wow I guess everybody really didn't want to come' I thought then she put the roses in a vase and put it on the table "Thanks for coming it means a lot" Rose said then I thought about something why would she have a cake if it was a normal party? "Hey rose why is there a cake?" I asked "oh that's cause it's my birthday today that's why I tried to invite everyone but as always they didn't want to hang out with me so they made up excuses to not come *sigh* don't know why I tried" Rose said. After I heard that I went over to her and gave her a hug "it's going to be ok Rose you have me ok? And I'm never going to leave you" I said trying to comfort her then I saw her light peach arm turn black' my eyes widened. "Rose what is happening to your arm?" I asked in shock she looked at it and took a deep breath then it stopped. "That's my powers doing that if I ever feel sad or any negative emotions the darkness rises and once It covers my whole body it will take control of me and I won't have control back but if I'm lucky and still have positive emotions in me instead of it controlling me I will have control but I will be in my dark form" Once she said that I was in shock how could her powers do that to her? "How did you get these new powers?" I asked "oh I'll show you come with me" and with that we went to the forest and I tried to stay as close as I could so I didn't get lost sense we went off the trail. When we made it to were she was going I was surprised how did she find this beautiful place. "This little area is what I like to call dream lake it's where I go to think and relax" Rose said then she pulled me over to the rocks and she started to climb "follow me and I'll show you where I got the powers" and with that I followed her. when we made it behind the waterfall I was in shock it was amazing I never saw anything like it. "Over here" I went after her then I saw a ring on a rock with a note I read it 'Take one that shows how you feel and only one' then I looked at her she lifted her hand to show the ring. I thought for a moment and I realized that I could get the other and then I would deal with it too so she wouldn't be alone. I was happy with this idea so I went to grab it "Wait!" Rose said I looked at her "Before you put it on just know that it not only gives you more power but it also amplifies your old ones and it hurts when it does but with how much power you have you might want to take off your inhibiter rings so it can amplify all your power and I'm pretty sure it would take longer for you than it did with me, last you can't take it off so there is no going back" after she said that I thought for a second then I excepted it and took off my inhibiter rings. I waited for a second so my power could return then I grabbed the ring and right when I was about to put it on I thought of how happy I am to be with Rose then I put it on. When it was in place I felt my finger start burning like crazy it moved extremely slowly up my arm and onto the rest of my body until it covered my body head to toe. Then it stopped and Rose ran over and hugged me I put back on my inhibiter rings and we chaos controlled to the Dr so he could help me learn to use my new powers.

Well there you go sorry it's so long I really wasn't expecting the flashback to be so long but anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter bye!