Stay

Something deep inside him told him what to do. Made up his mind for him. It was the part of him that kept him sane all those years alone in the city. It was the part of him that always tried to hide, for it was hopeful, susceptible to the cruelty of the world. But no. Not today was he letting himself hide the part of himself that was truly on his team, from the beginning.

"I'm not leaving you."

And immediately the tears stopped. The pain, the weight, the burden of the body buried inside her, all disappeared. A wide grin broke out on Regina's face, showing Killian that smile that he promised her he would be there to see in the future.

Regina shot into Killian's arms, hugging him tight with everything she had. She so believed he would leave. Her mind was so tied to negativity that she didn't think of his good heart.

"Thank you." Regina whispered into Killian's neck. He wrapped her tightly in his warm embrace, hoping that she felt the love that he had for her.

"I love you, beautiful. This doesn't change that. I may have not know you for long, but that doesn't change how real what we have is. We're in this together. Don't give up on us, I won't." Killian spoke each word slowly, with a gentle firmness that Regina, despite never being properly loved and cared for by a man, recognized as reassurance.

Regina smiled and moved forward to kiss him, but pulled back abruptly, suddenly realizing that she still had puke breath. Killian quirked an eyebrow at her as she starting brushing her teeth.

Killian came up behind her, wrapping his arms around Regina's waist and carefully placing his hands over her tummy. He smirked. "You know, I still would've kissed you with puke breath, love."

Regina turned around giggling with toothpaste all over her mouth. "Wha abou' toofpaste?"

Later that night

Killian gently trailed his fingers up and down Regina's arm, feeling her smooth soft skin under his fingertips. It was late, probably 11 PM. They had spent the whole evening talking about their baby, which in all honestly, they were beginning to see as a good thing. Right now, Regina was tucked in Killian's bed, curled up next to him, with her leg and arm over his body. He had fallen asleep while they were cuddling. Regina would've done the same, but she didn't allow herself to because she had to go back to her apartment.

Regina carefully inches upwards and was level with Killian's cheek. She softly kissed it and then moved around his face, pressing her lips to his scruff and lips. She smiled when his eyelids opened, revealing his mesmerizing eyes.

He smiled and said with a sexy sleepy voice,"Hey, beautiful."

Regina blushed, thankful he couldn't tell in the darkness. "I have to go now, it's late. But I'll see you tomorrow." Her voice was quiet and laced with sleepiness. He smiled as she adorably yawned. She started to get up, off the bed when he grabbed her hand.

Regina turned to face her boyfriend, switching on a lamp to see his handsome face better. She noticed a little sparkle in his eye. He had an idea.

"What're you thinking, Killy? I have to go..."

He smirked and pulled her to stand in front of him, holding around her waist. "I'm thinking, that I want to be with you always. Stay, baby."

Regina smiled. "Okay..." but she could tell that wasn't it, he was still doing that smirk.

Killian pulled her closer so her knees were against the bed and their bodies were close enough to feel each other's heat. "I mean stay." He began suggestively "...like always."

Regina smiled getting the hint. "Killian, are you  poorly asking me to move in with you?"

Killian blushed slightly and kissed his girlfriend's nose. "Maaayyybbbee..."

"Well," she began playfully, "if you were asking me, I'd say yes."

Regina watched his eyes light up like he was a little boy. He's so goddamn adorable.

"Well then I'm asking you."

Regina giggled and he stared up at her mesmerized by the way her big brown eyes sparkled, enjoying the sweet sound of her giggle.

She sat back down in the bed and cuddled up with Killian again laying her head on his chest for the sole purpose of hearing his steady heartbeat.

Hi! Thanks for reading this chapter! This ones just kind of really fluffy but I couldn't think of much that I could put in it right now. Anyways hope you liked it :)