Epilogue

I wake up with a start, gripping my chest and panting. I quickly sit up and glance around me. The familiar bedroom calms down my racing heart. I have to take several deep breaths before I can even start to think rationally. Aleasa sleeps soundly beside me, not waking up from my movements.

What kind of dream was that!? I was..... dead. But everything was so weird! Like it took place in a different dimension. And everyone....... my old friends. They were trying to find me, even when I was suppose to be dead. What does this mean? I don't even play Minecraft anymore.

Huffing in exasperation, I push away the covers and stand. I soon stand in front of the bathroom mirror and stare into my own reflection. My brown hair is just as messy as usual, slight bags underneath my eyes. I splash my face with some cold water from the sink before wandering downstairs. The floor is cold, and I shiver slightly as my bare feet touch the ground. I can't get that dream out of my head. How Jason left so long ago, Seto's reappearance, Ian getting rid of 'Derp Ssunndee' for his video intros...... everything is different now. Is it a good different?

     Without even realizing it, I've somehow walked into my office. Yes, I do all of my recording at the big office with all the guys, but that doesn't mean that I don't have my own computer here at home. And I've some how wound up sitting in the spinning chair at the desk. Everything's gone to shit, hasn't it? Things have just been falling apart lately. It's hard to remember why I started this whole YouTube thing in the first place. It was fun in the beginning, to have fans and to be idealized, but now everything I do anymore feels fake. I feel like a fake.

     Shuffling the mouse for the computer, I wake up the computer and open Skype. Before I can do anything else, I get pop-up covering half my screen. 'Incoming Skype call from MinecraftUniverse'. Amazingly, six more calls pop up on the screen seconds between each other. I can only stare...........

............before I click accept on all of them