Chapter 2: Sleighbells ring

Elvis sat you down on his bed and excitedly asked you if you would close your eyes.
"It's a surprise" he whispered, pleasantly. You shut your eyes and felt a small box, no larger than your palm fill your hands. Elvis kissed your ear and purred:
"Open your eyes, baby." You looked at the black package and back up at Elvis' smiling face.
"I ain't proposing or anything," He laughed, opening the box.
"It's just my promise to you, is all" He declared with southern charm. In the box there lay a beautiful silver ring, the focal being a cubic diamond, in the shape of a heart, that glimmered against the glowing lamplight. it was the most alluring piece of jewellery you had ever received. You turned to Elvis, thrilled with your surprise.
"Oh, Elvis!" you kissed his irresistible lips with gratitude.
"Do you really like it, darlin'?" He asked, troubled.
"Its gorgeous, Elvis. I love it!" You replied, staring up into his eyes. Elvis touched your fingers and held your hand close to his face, kissing it gently. He then slid the ring lovingly onto your finger.

You grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him into your lips, kissing him intensely. Elvis, putting his big hands on your waist, drew you closer to him. Elvis leant his back onto the bed, you supressing him by putting your legs either side of his body. Your front was pressed against his, still locked in a kiss. Elvis sifted his fingers through your hair, becoming more impassioned, his breathing heavy. Elvis tumbled over you, so you were underneath him. he kissed your neck and held your thighs, groping them seductively. You moaned slightly between kisses, wrapping your legs around his trim build.

Suddenly in thought, he stopped himself. Elvis withdrew his lips from yours, and mearly looked at you beneath him. You stared back knowingly and kissed him once more, him lifting you into his arms so you two were both up from the bed.
"I love you, baby - you beautiful creature." He groaned, pecking your cheeks.
"I love you too." You longed for his touch deeply, but knew how he wanted to savour such a moment.

You both returned downstairs, still holding hands. Elvis wandered over to the piano and played a soft tune - soon the room was filled with requests.
"Do a song, Elvis!"
Of course, Elvis was more than happy to jam on the keys. He sang 'Blue Christmas', 'Here Comes Santa Claus' and 'Silent Night' - All followed by a collection of applause and requests for more. At last Elvis said,
"Ah, let someone else have a go!" rejoining the party.

Elvis didn't really drink like the rest of the crowd, so he just had a bottle of coke, the same as you. Sure enough, though, everyone else relished in Elvis' supply of beers he got for the party.

Dan stumbled over to you, quite drunk and asked for a dance. You reluctantly accepted, not wanting to anger him. But he was much too intoxicated to do any dancing, so you started to walk away. You jumped at the firm grip of a hand on your wrist. "Dance with me, baby." Dan demanded, slurring his words. You tried to claw your way free, but even in drink, his hold was strong enough to restrain you.
"Please, let go!" you responded, your stomach dropping. You felt sick. Dan didn't let go, only looked at you for a while - studying you with his beady eyes; violating you with his eery stare.

Suddenly he forced himself onto you, trying to kiss your neck viciously. Elvis caught wind of this as he entered the room. He bolted towards Dan and spat:
"Let go, Dan!" Before he swiftly took him out with one tight punch, knocking him to the floor - loosening his grip on your arm.
"That son of a bitch." Elvis cursed, turning to you "Are you ok baby? Did he hurt you?" You weren't in any pain, but still startled by the panic of the brief outburst.
"No I-I'm fine." You answered, looking into his bewildered blue eyes.

"I 'aught to throw this asshole out into the snow." Elvis remarked, staring at Dan's passed out body on the floor as he called him a taxi.
"He was only playing, Elvis - he was tipsy." Someone defended, to Elvis' absolute disgust.
"Tipsy?" Elvis mocked. "He was absolutely hammered. I've tolerated his crap for too long, nobody plays with girls that way in my house." Elvis was becoming roudy, and soon people were leaving. Elvis couldn't have cared less - he wanted them all to go home.

Soon it was just Elvis, Joe and you. Elvis called Joe into the kitchen to chat. You watched the TV, feeling calm at last after the incident.

"Not to be rude or anything but... what the Hell are you still doing here, Joe?" Elvis grinned, thinking Joe would have caught on by now.
"Oh, you wanna be alone with this girl? Why didn't you just say so(!)" Joe kidded.
"Well, just leave will ya?" Elvis giggled like a boy, the two of them giddy with anticipation on Elvis' behalf.
"Alright, I'll go." Joe laughed. "Just promise you'll tell me what goes on." He winked, pretending as though he was a school girl to tease Elvis.
"Get!" Elvis squirmed, in a farmer's voice, like shooing cattle. The two were in stitches at the door, Joe waving goodbye to Elvis, thanking him for "a magical night", still laughing.

At last, Elvis thanked. The pair of you were finally alone. Elvis walked back into the living room to see you curled up in front of the tv set, and crouched on the floor to join you. He sat behind you and held you, almost in his lap. "You're as cold as roadkill, baby." He commented, feeling your hands.
"I'm always cold." You looked up at him smiling. Elvis sparked a small match in the fireplace, which soon ignighted from a smouldering light to a crackling beam. You crawled closer to it, warming yourself against it's arousing blaze, sitting on a blanket that lay beneath it.

You lay down on the quilt with your knees raised. Elvis peered over your body, kissing you in front of the fire he knelt by. He soon lay next to you, raising himself above you by leaning on his elbow while kicking off his shoes. He took you by the hand, admiring your ring:
"That's nice, baby - who gave you that?" You laughed and propped yourself up to meet his tender kiss. He ran his fingers through your hair, sending a thrill down your spine. You began to moan faintly, turning Elvis on as he kissed you so earnestly you lost yourself. Touching Elvis' front you reached for the zipper of his trousers, eagerly aroused. Elvis pressed himself onto you, at last giving in to his deepest urges.