MIKE'S POV

i should have been at lucas' but no. while going to his house at this storm. we found this girl. with a shaved head and a yellow shirt on. we eventually took her to my house. she was so silent. i didn't even know she could talk or not. it was awkward. will and i were the only ones who wanted to help her. dustin and lucas were honestly freaked out. currently, we were at my basement. the girl in my new washed clothes. dustin and lucas left because they didn't wanted to deal with her so i told them to go to their houses before it gets late. i spoke to her "hey, we never asked your name.". she stared at my face then showed us a tattoo on her arm. it said '011'. will leaned over to look at it but the girl snapped her head backwards. will mumbled "sorry. i never saw a kid with a tattoo before.". i asked "what does it mean, eleven?". she pointed at herself. "that's your name?" will asked. she nodded. i introduced myself and will. "okay. well, my name is mike short for michael and this is will short for william.". she nodded. will glanced at me then to her and said "maybe we could call you el, short for eleven.". she nodded again. i wondered why she didn't talk. she did say a few words while i showed her the bathroom. we both said our 'good night's to her then left. will spoke "mike, i could tell my mom about her. she wouldn't say anything. i mean, i don't want you to get in trouble.". i chuckled then held his shoulder. "it's okay will. i'll take care of her but if something happens i'll let you know.". he nodded then i walked him to the door. it was getting late and we had school. after will left, i went upstairs to my room. i was honestly wondering about el. was she okay? like she barely talked and seems creeped out by us. maybe she has a problem. i'll talk to her tomorrow after school. or maybe, i could bring her to school with me. i'll try.