MADDIE'S POV

it was an ordinary rainy tuesday. i was practicing my voice at a seperate music room. the teachers were interested in my voice so they usually led me to that music room at music classes. i was singing a song called ocean eyes. i chose that song because my eyes were blue. i closed my eyes and let myself loose while singing. the bell rang but i didn't got up.
no fair
you really know how to make me cry
when you gimme those ocean eyes
i'm scared
i slowly raised my voice. it was an enchanting moment.
i've never fallen from quite this high
falling into your ocean eyes
those ocean eyes
the second i finished the song, i heard whispering. i turned towards the whispering. i saw a group of boys looking at me. i recognized them. dustin henderson, lucas sinclair, will byers and mike wheeler. i heard that they were in the a.v club and were occasionally bullied. when i turned at them, they attempted to run away but i spoke "hey. no need to run.". mike walked towards me. he looked like he was trying to say something. i could see lucas and dustin whispering some stuff to him. i said "how can i help you boys?". mike mumbled "i-i just like your voice a lot. and i was watching you.". i heard dustin let out a sigh then he stood up. he spoke "what he is trying to say is that he always dragged us here to listen to you.". mike hit dustin's arm. i chuckled then said "it's fine mike. i'm flattered that you like it. but if you asked, i would let you sit with me while i sing.". mike smiled widely then said "really?". i whisper yelled "yeah!". then added "i'll see you tomorrow, we'll meet here.".