MIKE'S POV

i can't believe she let me stay with her. god, she is so beautiful. suddenly lucas shook me then shouted "mike! earth to mike!". i shook my head then yelled "what?". will spoke "you have been staring at madison's back and now at the wall.". dustin and lucas let out 'ooo's while will giggled. i yelled "no! i'm not a pervert!". lucas said while smirking "hey guys, why don't we come over my house and teach mike some romance and spicy things. will and dustin yelled "yes!". i blushed then exclaimed "no lucas! we aren't even dating plus i don't even like her. i just like her voice.". all three of them, gave me a 'are you sure about that' look but ignored me anyway. will asked "so, are we seriously coming over, lucas?". lucas answered "oh yeah. definitely. and mike, you are coming too.". i crossed my arms then muttered "okay. but no teaching. just a d&d tournament.". they all agreed. i was glad i got myself out of this situation. i actually really like madison. for a while actually. i was so embarrassed to tell the party because i knew they would tease me about it. madison didn't seem that she wasn't disgusted by me. i mean she was my first crush but every other girl looked like they were grossed out by me. but i'm glad i managed to meet with her. it's almost like a date. i can't wait to see her.