My Mother's Evil Plan

"Hey mom, I'm home!" I yell as I walk into our mansion.

"Suspended again?" She asks from the stairs and I shake my head.

"Nope." I say.

"Please don't tell me you got expelled. We can't keep moving around like this." My mother sighs.

"Okay, I didn't get expelled." I say with a wide grin.

"Avery... you need to stop. Though, Linda told me about this school her daughter went to. Henrietta Winston's School for Ladies." Mother starts her rant and I groan.

"Whatever. I'll be in my room if you need me." I quickly jog past her up the spiral stair case and into my room.

I fall onto my big black and green bed with a sigh.

I slowly drift off to sleep.

🌅🌅NEXT DAY(morning)🌅🌅

I slowly sit up with a yawn as I wake up.

I do my morning routine and get dressed in some high-waisted denim shorts, a black long knit sweater, and a forest green tank top. I pull on my black converse and head downstairs for breakfast.

I sit at the table and our maid, Martha, sets a plate of waffles in front of me. I add a bunch of whip cream and mini chocolate chips before digging in.

When I'm about a quarter of the way done mom comes and sits down next to me.

"Honey, you know that school I mentioned yesterday?" She starts and I nod and continue to wolf down my waffles,"Well, I signed you up for it. You start next week and will be leaving tomorrow at 11:00. You'll be coming back for senior year, though."

I almost choke on my mouthful of waffles and cough a little.

"You were serious?" I ask after swallowing some milk and the waffles.

"Yes. I'm having boxes brought up to your room now. You need to pack all of your clothes and possessions into them. I'll have some movers pack your furniture and bring some paint to you dorm so you can paint your room." She explains and I slouch out of my chair and head up to my room where I find a lot of boxes, packing tape, and a really thick Sharpie.

🌌🌌LATER THAT NIGHT🌌🌌

When I finally finish packing and labeling everything but my pajamas, my outfit for tomorrow, and my furniture I flop down on my bed and catch my breath.

I head down to the kitchen and look at the clock to see it's only 10:34. I make myself a peanut butter, marshmallow, and chocolate syrup sandwich and grab a can of ginger ale and a jumbo sized bag of Cheetos before retreating back to my room where I watch TV and eat my very unhealthy dinner.

Once I finish everything I go to my mini fridge and grab a pint of Ben & Jerry's. I watch Paranormal Activity 3, laughing every time someone dies or when they get severely freaked out.

I fall asleep around 2:15 am.

Hola amigos/amigas.

It's Claire noobs! I'm back with another chapter. I probably will only post once a week, maybe twice if you're lucky. I will also try to make these chapters longer. Hopefully.

You see that bot button over there👉? Yeah, I know you do. SO PRESS IT‼️‼️‼️ Otherwise I'll send you three molester moons!

1:🌚

2:🌚

3-nah, I'm not that mean.

If you don't get the reference YouTube search 'Smosh molester moon'.

Thank you all for reading!!!

Please vote, comment, and share this story!!! Tell your friends to read it!!

And if you follow me, I'll follow you back. This goes for the next two weeks.(8/4/14-8/18/14)

👀💗U,

Claire=😇(😈)