5

Emily's POV

I honestly don't know what to think. I have 2 boys and I..... I just don't know what to think. I opened the door to my apartment with my keys and I opened the door and went straight to my room. Blake knocked on the door. "Are you ok babe?" Blake said opening the door. "Yah" I said lying. "It doesn't seem like it, what's really wrong he said setting next to me on my bed. "I just feel under the weather. I'll be ok." I said smiling at him. "Ok. Well get better I'm gonna go hit the gym" he said leaving. "Ok bye l-love you" I said stuttering. I just didn't think it was right to say "I love you" to Blake If I just had sex with another guy. Once he left I ran to the window and watched him pull out of the drive way and drive away. I got dressed in this.

I called jack Emily- hey wanna go to the coffee shop with me?

I called jack
Emily- hey wanna go to the coffee shop with me?

Jack- sure.

Emily- I'm heading over to pick you up

Jack- ok

Emily-bye,

Jack- bye love you

Emily- l-love you t-to

I went to Jack's house to pick him up and the total unexpected happened. There's Jane and jack having sex in front of my face. Jack looks at me and says, "three some?" "Sure" I said with no thought. There I was back on top of Jackryin AGAIN. Jack turned over me and Jane, and makes Jane pleased, but I wasn't sure if I was enjoying it. It was like Jack was hurting me. Like I was being..... I don't know.

The next day

I was making breakfast for Blake and then he walked into the kitchen. "Good morning baby girl..." Blake said. "Good morning" I said. Blake walked behind me and turned me around and started kissing me. "Blake not now" I said. "Why?" He said continuing to kiss me. "Actual stop." I said pushing away from him. He picked me up and walked to the bedroom. "Put me down Blake!" I yelled. "Hold on baby girl, I can make you happy." He said laying me on the bed. He took off my clothes. "Blake STOP!" I yelled at him. He tightly griped his hands on my shoulders and started rapping me. I started to cry. "Blake your hurting me! Stop!" I said pushing him off me. He grabbed my rist and pushed me down. "It's ok baby girl..." he said kissing me. "No! It's not ok! Get off me now!" I yelled. I was crying a lot now. It felt like he rapped me for hours. "There baby girl we're done." He said putting his boxers on. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the door crying. There was blood everywhere. I took a shower to get the blood off me. I put on something not cute just something to throw on so I could leave.

I left the bathroom and I went to the living room and I grabbed my keys

I left the bathroom and I went to the living room and I grabbed my keys. "Emily where you going?" Blake said . "Some where far far far away from you. You are disgusting. You rapped me if your not aware!" I yelled. " I didn't rap you, not if you enjoyed it. You were asking for it." Blake said. "What about "stop your hurting me!" Do you not get! You are ridiculous." I said walking out.