Chapter 4: New York to Nowhere

Start from the beginning

When he finally spoke, I heard what he said, but what stood out the most is the tone of his voice. It was deadly calm and lower than usual. "Is it true? Did you cheat on me and get some girl pregnant?"

I looked down to the floor and then back up to Harry. I knew I couldn't lie to him. The truth was out. I just thought I'd have more time and that I'd be able to tell him in my own way.

"Ye-Yes, it's true." I confirmed for him. I held his gaze, hoping that somehow, someway, we could get past this.

There were tears in his eyes. His bottom lip began to tremble. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Did I not make you happy? Was I not good enough for you? Why else would you throw two years away?"

His voice was controlled, but it rose in volume, and I could hear the bite behind each word he spoke. Harry doesn't get mad often, but when he does, it's scary.

  Harry doesn't get mad often, but when he does, it's scary

"It's none of those things babe."

"Do not fucking call me that Louis!"

I was stunned for a moment. I know that he is mad, but I'm beginning to worry about his sanity. He has an almost crazed look in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. "I didn't mean for it to happen. I had been drinking, she and I were dancing, and I was missing you so fucking much. It just happened and I'm so sorry that it did." Tears were forming in my eyes. I knew that there was nothing I could say to make this better.

"You're not sorry. You're sorry you got caught, and the fucked-up part is, I probably would've never found out if she wouldn't have gotten pregnant."

I never really thought of that, but he is probably right. It would've probably never come to light, had she not gotten pregnant. I royally fucked up!

"You can't even deny it, because you know it's true. You've been lying to me for months Louis. You even lied to me about why you had to be away from me during my album launch. You fucking flew to London to be with her to confirm her pregnancy. Do you know how that makes me feel, thinking back to that fight we had and how you made me feel like an ass for wanting you with me, instead of working with your artist?"

I felt like scum at this point. I didn't know she had told him that part too. The fuck... How long did they talk and what else did she tell him?

"I can't apologize enough Haz. I fucked up and I know it." I know I was reaching at this point, but I decided to see what he wanted to do. I'll beg and plead if I have to.  "Can we get past this? Can we survive this? I don't want to lose you Harry."

"Pfft, you fucking lost me the minute you stuck your dick inside that girl

"Pfft, you fucking lost me the minute you stuck your dick inside that girl. I am a forgiving person and in time I'm sure I will forgive you, but we are done Louis. I cannot be with someone who cheats. I know you're not perfect and I know I am not either. I also know relationships take work, each and every day. It's like a job. But your actions were controllable, and your lack in control have consequences. I want you packed and gone by the time I get back. I don't want to talk about this anymore. We will meet up when I return to LA, so we can figure out what we want to do about the house. Until then, I don't want to see or hear from you." Harry turned and walked away from me and out of the door.

I stood there, watching the door, hoping with everything in me that he would come back and tell me we can make it work. That didn't happen though. I reluctantly made myself go and pack up my stuff. I took a quick shower and got dressed, once I had all of my things packed away. I decided to write Harry a short note and leave it in the pocket of his luggage, to read at a later time. I ordered a car for me and then called Liam.

"Aye Tommo! What's up man?"

"Harry kicked me out and I was wondering if I can hang out with you for a bit. I just need to get out of my head for a bit man. Is it okay if I come by?" I know I probably sounded pathetic, but Liam is my best friend and I could really use a friend right now.

"Oh, shit Lou. Come on by. Danielle left this morning to go back to LA, so it's just me here. Do you need me to send a car for you or something?"

"No Li, I have that covered. Thanks, though man. I'll see you in a bit." We ended the call and I took one last look around the room to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything, and then I went and met my driver outside the hotel.

I told him where I was heading and then I leaned back against the seat and tried to keep myself from crying. I can't believe I fucked up the best thing that I had in my life. My mother is going to kill me. Shit, Anne and Gemma are going to kill me. All I could do was shake my head in disgust. I fucked this all up on my own, now I have to deal with it. I couldn't get mad at Briana for telling Harry, I should have as soon as I found out. I made so many bad decisions, now I just have to live with my choices.

I don't know if Harry will be willing to take me back.  But I'm going to try to win him back.  Right now I'll give him some space to cool down and then I'll work my magic.

_____________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think? We got a chance to get inside of Louis head.  Do you think he will be able to win Harry back?  I'd love to hear what you guys have to say.  

Also, I want to thank everyone for reading and for voting and commenting.  It definitely lets me know I'm doing something right if people are reading it, commenting, and voting.

All the photos that are linked in this chapter were all found on Google.  I do not own the rights to them. The top header came from this website: http://images-free.net/single/56_larry-tumblr-wallpaper_17.html

The chapter title comes from MxPx's song of the same title.

Chapter 5: A Heart in New York, will post next Friday or Saturday.  If I go out of town on Saturday then I'm going to post it on Friday.  Until then, take care!!!

Xx, Michele