Dylan shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sure we could find plenty of examples online. Have you never looked at porn?"

"I have over a thousand naked pictures of Tanner on here," Dylan said, holding up his phone, "and he's filmed pretty much everything we've done at some point. Why would I go looking for imitation Tanner porn when I already have the real thing?"

"Well, is there anything you and Tanner haven't done that you want to? That would be a reason."

"Hmm. I suppose there is."

* * *

Tanner woke up a second time after falling back to sleep in Dylan's arms. Everything was so much better. The California sun was shining - it might have been before, but this time Tanner noticed - and morning wood was steering his thoughts in a happier direction. He felt Dylan's hand stroke across his shoulder and realized, though they'd shifted positions, Dylan was still in comfort mode. Time to let him know the coast was clear. Tanner reached down for Dylan's dick and started bringing it to life.

"Oh hey," Dylan said. "Feeling better?"

Without letting go, Tanner turned around and planted a kiss on Dylan's lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, Tanner."

"I don't know where I'd be without you."

"Me neither. And you'll never have to find out."

"I'm going to need your underwear to come off."

Dylan obliged. After another quick peck, Tanner turned his attention downward to the warm flesh in his hand. My boyfriend has a nice dick, Tanner thought. How have I not noticed that before? But then back when this started, I never thought I'd hear myself say that.

[August 2013; Augusta, Kansas]

While playing in the pool in Tanner's backyard, Tanner and Dylan's lips brushed. For each it was their first kiss. Wondering if it may have been accidentally-on-purpose, Tanner kissed Dylan again, and Dylan kissed back.

I knew it! Tanner thought. It was worth having his second and third kiss also be with Dylan to confirm the crush he suspected. There was no one else in the backyard, but Tanner wanted more privacy for what he was starting to plan. "Let's go inside."

Without much time to dry off, Tanner led Dylan down to his room. They kissed for a little longer this time. After breaking the kiss, Tanner stepped back. He looked up and saw Dylan beaming. Tanner smiled back.

"That was nice, wasn't it?"

Dylan nodded.

"My first kiss. Yours too?"

Dylan nodded.

"Are you glad it was me?"

Dylan hesitated, then nodded again. Tanner smiled at the silence, understanding it would be hard for Dylan to talk about this. Tanner judged he was ready to go further.

"Do you want to see it?" he asked, casting his eyes downward. Dylan cocked his head, and that was enough encouragement for Tanner, who dropped his swimsuit. Dylan stared in amazement at the beautiful boy in front of him.

"If you wanna touch it, go ahead. It's OK. Come closer."

Dylan reached out and touched Tanner's penis and held it as it started to grow in Dylan's hand.

"Looks like he likes you," Tanner smiled.

Tanner's equipment wasn't nearly as big back then as it is now, but in Dylan's estimation he was pretty hung for someone who had just turned 13.