The argument (TH)

Tom and yourself were sitting on the couch of his trailer on set of The avengers infinity wars. You were the actress for Enchantra (totally made her up) a powerful being of Asgard who appeared after centuries of hiding to help in the battle against Thanos.

You two were just enjoying each other's company, and watching a show you used to star in that Tom insisted on watching against your will. "Goodness it's cold in here Tom! Why do you keep it this frigid?" You asked, shivering in the process to emphasize your point.

"Hmm? Oh I don't know (y/n) maybe because it's the middle of summer in California?" sarcasm dripped from his voice like venom.

You weren't shocked. When it first started however, you would have been. It started a couple weeks ago, when filming first started. This wasn't the first movie you'd worked together on, but you were starting to hope It would be your last. His mood had improved the last few days so you'd been hoping he'd maybe be alright for a night of watching.

"Well you don't have to be so mean Hiddleston. I was only just asking" Annoyance clear in your voice. You only ever called him by his last name when you were angry with him, or just wanted to annoy him. It had been an inside joke for years.

In the most sarcastic tone possible to man kind, he responded "Well then , I'm sorry"

Tired of the way he had been the past weeks, you decided to confront him for his actions. You stood up off the couch and glared at him, raising your voice, "What is up with you? What did I do to make you act this way towards me!?"

He rolled his eyes and stood up from his lounging state, towering over you by a good amount, causing you to strain your neck to meet his eyes.

(For if you are taller or about the same height as him) He stood up from his lounging state. For the first time you fell intimidated by the normally kind man, as he somehow made himself seem larger than life.

"I don't know maybe because...!" he shouted but then paused in the middle of his sentence "Never mind let's just continue watching this." He said lowering his voice. Never had you seen him so towering, yet so timid in the span of less than a minute.

You were now enraged. Not only was he being rude, he was not telling you why and was now changing the subject. "No, I will not rest, won't sit, and most defiantly WILL NOT finish this show until you tell me what is wrong! Complete your statement now or else!" You felt childish with the way you were demanding for him to speak, but continued to stand your ground. 

He snorted and looked at you dead in the eyes, " Why should I? You've been ignoring the answer for ages, what makes now any different?". 

Frustrated, you threw your arms up in the air and blew up,"Why won't you just tell me?!"

He shot back up stepping closer to you. "IT JUST ANNOYS ME THAT FOR THE PAST MONTH I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BUT YOUR EITHER TOO BUSY OR LEAVE BEFORE I CAN SAY ANYTHING!" He explodes. Your eyes widened at his words

"I'm sorry I never meant to-" you started in  a soft tone when he cut you off

"Screw it "

He leaned down, took a hold of your face, and began to kiss you. At first you were shocked but then returned the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

All of a sudden Robert Downey jr burst through the door along with a lot of the other cast "WE HEARD YELLING IS EVERYTHING OK- " he suddenly realized what what was happening.

"Well it's about damn time!" Scarlett said peeking into the door everyone laughed, and while the blush on your am cheeks grew, you found genuine joy in that moment as well, in the arms of the man you had fallen in love with.

This, I realize now, many years after first writing it, is a bit toxic. Come on Tom whim a younger me imagined, you should have COMMUNICATED BETTER???

Tom Hiddleston/Chris Hemsworth imagines (under SEVERE editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara