ten

cyrus and tj woke up at 7 am, and left right away. they had drove for two and a half hours to get to where they are, and they wanted to get there earlier than people expected, so they can have a little tj-and-cyrus time.

they got in cyrus' car, and drove to a gas station, getting gas and snacks for the drive.

tj held cyrus' hand as he drove, because cyrus wanted to lay down still.

"tj?" cyrus said, getting tj's attention.

"yeah?"

"do you like me? or are you just with me because we're soulmates?" cyrus asked.

"well, i first met you at the party, i had some attachment to you, and i found out you were my soulmate later that night. i knew a couple days later i liked you."

"how did you know?"

"you fell asleep on me, remember? your dear friend buffy made me carry you to the car, and  your sleeve went up, i saw your mark, before you did." tj explained.

cyrus smiled. "that sounds like a really cute book plot."

"heh, it kinda does, doesn't it?" tj chuckled.

-

as the two reached shadyside it was 10 am. their families and friends were expecting them back at noon.

"wanna go somewhere....quiet?" tj whispered in cyrus' ear, sending a tingle down cyrus' spine.

"s-sure." cyrus stuttered.

tj led him to the woods, and there was a clearing.

it looked as if it was an abandoned area. it had vines all over the wooden platform and benches on it.

on the floor of the area, had 'tj kippen was here' carved in.

tj sat down and so did cyrus. they looked at each other, and tj moved hair out of cyrus' face ab leaned in and kissed him. he smiled into it, and left a small hickey on cyrus' neck.

he put his lips back on cyrus', and grabbed the smaller boy's hips. cyrus climbed on tj's lap, his lips still connected with tj's.

it was cyrus' turn to smile into the kiss, and tj took this as an invitation to pull apart.

"wanna go surprise them early?" tj laughed. the smaller boy's pout was cute to him.

"yes, i do."