First Heartbreak

RIHANNA'S  POINT OF VIEW

     On June 9th, 2010 the doctors told me the baby I've been carrying for nine months did not survive birth. My heart was shattered. I told myself there was nothing left to live for.
     I have a very faint memory of holding her against my chest & smiling down at her. Folks tell me it was just a dream. My heart tells me my child, that would now be 8, is somewhere lost in the world.
       Even if I might seem crazy I still search for her. Sometimes I may get caught up in the fame but I will never stop searching until I find her.

REYVAN'S POINT OF VIEW

     I live in an apartment building with 11 other girls & a 48 year old lady

I live in an apartment building with 11 other girls & a 48 year old lady. I was told that my mother gave me away. I never met her but I know I love her. I wanna find her. I want to tell her I love her and ask her why she gave me away. Even if she doesn't love me back I still will love her. I never even seen a picture of her. I picture her tall with a beautiful smile, and looks like me kind of.
I look on websites and search my name to see if she will come up, but I get nothing. She could be rich or poor famous or normal but i don't care I just want to find her.
I cry at night a lot, into my pillow because I want her. Sometimes my thoughts get the best of me. I think maybe I wasn't good enough for her or maybe I was an accident. Losing her sent me my first heartbreak.