Part Three

I acted on instinct. I threw my hand down to my hip than up to my chest summoning my shield. Just in time to, as the arrow hit my shield seconds later. It lodged into the middle of the light orange mass as another one hit it just about the outside. He was about to fire again when 'Cisco' stopped him. The had a little word, which I decided not eavesdrop on. When they turned back to me, the arrow man asked, "How much did you hear?"

"Something about a crash landing, dissecting my friends, and the names Kara Barry and Cisco, which is you, I think," I said really fast. When I said Cisco I pointed at the one with long hair. "Also she," I pointed to the ginger, "is Caitlyn. Right?"

"What was the first thing you heard one of us say?" The arrow man asked.

"I don't know Idocrase is better at this stuff." They stared at me. "The purple one. She's purple Idocrase. The teal one is Turquoise. Back on homeworld, Idocrase was more the smart one, not meant for battle like me. She commanded my army, and a faction of gem drills. Then turquoise would go on missions to earth. Speaking of that, is that where we are, earth. Central city, or is it Empire city. That's what they call it on homeworld."

"I have no idea what just came out of your mouth but, that sounded crazy," Cisco responded. He seemed nice, nothing like the arrow man. Maybe I should tell them my name. It only seemed right, maybe I could get their names to?

"I'm Agate. Eye agate. I'm from homeworld. And all of you?"
They all introduced themselves, they all seemed to be nice people, except for Mr. Wells. He was sitting in a moving chair device. It was creepy. I was right on my hunch about the people's names. I went up and gave the arrow man, or Oliver, his arrows back. Then I walked back down the hall again.

"Cisco? Can I talk to you?" Wells asked. It was very odd. Did Cisco know the I was there? Was he hiding me? Barry must have been in on it too. They were trying to protect me. I thank them for that. It all seemed so surreal, I am on earth. Wait, Turquoise will love all this.

"So, can you explain, what, you are?" Barry asked.

"Sure, we are light based forms. We sprout out from our gem and take on a physical form. We can also be poofed, this is like a mild injury. We have to wait a certain amount of time. In this time we can change our physical appearances-" I was cut off by a bright light. A bright teal light. Turquoise! This was going to be so much fun. Yay!