You Don't Think I Love You?

We sat in the back seat of the limo as our hands stayed intertwined. I nuzzled into him as I let my head rest on his shoulder. "Did you 'ave fun baby girl?" He asked softly as I nodded looking up at him, a gentle blush plastered on my face.

"Yes, It's a shame it's over now." I replied as I nuzzled closely to George.

"Who said it's over?" He whispered.

"Well technically you, you said that you have to take me home." I replied as George slid his hand into my thighs, departing them.

"Shhh don't let the driver hear you and I." George whispered as he licked my Neck. I closed my eyes and sighed softly tugging on my lip.

"Want more?" George whispered as I opened one eye nodding.

"Excuse me Maximus? Take Julia and I somewhere private. I'll take her home sometime in the morning." George explained as Maximus nodded.

Maximus drove George and I to a private club. "Ta good sir." George smiled paying him double. Maximus smiled and drove off.

"What are we doing here?" I asked softly as George pushed me against the wall. He smirked as he began kissing me passionately, sliding his hand into my pants caressing my panties.

"Oh." I gasped softly as I kissed him back. "Mmm G-G-George...shouldn't we stop?" I asked as he broke away to take a breath.

"Not unless you want to." George replied as he looked me up and down, "cos I sure as hell don't want to stop." He whispered as I blushed deeply feeling myself grow wet.

I took a deep breath and whispered, seductively, "neither do I."

"Then get over 'ere and let it down baby." George whispered as I walked to him and pushed him down on the bed, that was in the room.

He held my hips as he blushed deeply smirking as he looked me up and down. "Oh Julia I'm so in love with you." He smiled softly as I smirked taking my shirt off.

George's eyes widened as he caressed my sides. I smiled as I let my hair down, "I don't think we should be doing this...like you said it was win a date with you not a one Night stand." I replied as I got off of him.

"Whoa woah woah Julia...come 'ere." George whispered as he gently grabbed my wrist. "Baby, come talk to me." He cooed as he pulled me closer towards him. "Are you afraid?" He asked softly.

"No! I'm not afraid I just don't think this is right." I replied. "Do you even want me after this? Because I don't want this to seem as if it is a one Night stand, George! I love you, I do. But do you love me? That's the real question." I added as I grabbed my shirt.

"Julia, you seemed to forget what I told you back at Cavi's, I said that I was in love with you. What'd you think, I was lying?" He asked softly.

"Perhaps." I replied.

"Why the hell would you think that Julia?" George asked as he crossed his arms arching an eyebrow.

"I don't know." I fibbed.

"No no!! Don't say that to me, you do know." He replied as he looked to the side scoffing.

"George...." I answered softly, "after you drop me off tomorrow, that's it. I'll never see you again. What if we have sex and I catch feelings? It's not like I can call you and we can screw around again. I want you to stay, but I don't think you can." I replied as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but Julia I'm in love with you. I can't picture my life hereafter without you baby. I'd be living a lie if I told you that I didn't love you and I was just planning on making love to you once." George replied as I looked at him sadly.