I was in the wrong place at the right time.

I passed a building where some guys, probably in their twenties were walking out. I could literally hear a laugh, a smile playing on their lips as they saw me. It had finally dawned on me that what I was wearing, and my new look made me appear older and more sophisticated. 

Hearing them behind me, I began to walk faster. 

"Hey, Sweetheart! Where do you think you're going?" one of them called for me. I scoffed and began running, already hearing their footsteps matching my pace. I ended up in an alley with a dead end. 

My back faced them. It hasn't even been an hour and I've already gotten myself into trouble.

"You're going a little fast there, Sweetheart," one of them said, grabbing me roughly. I tensed up, scared of what they would do.

"What should we do with this one?"

"Let's have our way with her."

"She's pretty."

I felt the hands grip me tighter, and I smelled a strong stench of beer as the guy brought his lips to my ear, right by my face.

"You'll be begging us to keep it up, Sweetheart."

"Please... don't," I whispered. I felt my own tears running down my face. I was roughly turned around, and his hands squeezed my throat tight, trying to choke me.

"Such a pretty girl like you has no reason to cry."

I decided to drop the act, rolling my eyes at the guy squeezing my throat.

"Now, now," I started, gripping the guy's hands and twisting them in unnatural ways, "Is that any way to treat a lady?" The guy was screaming in pain, just as he deserved to.

I laughed, smirking as I enjoyed his pain. "You three are in the right place at the wrong time," I stated.

Another guy was brave enough to ask.

"W-why's that, Little Lady?"

A sting.

"Well, here's my problem...well, yours, actually. I'm hungry, and you guys smell good," I smirked, stepping forward.

They all began running out of the alley, thinking they'd escape.

I ran so fast that I was in front of them in a second. Hhhmm, so my speed is even faster too...

"Whoa! How did you do that?" one of them stupidly asked.

"Oh come on. You don't expect me to tell you what I'm capable of, now do you?" I taunted, smirking big the whole time. I walked up to one and looked him dead in the eyes, being completely serious.

"I want you to stay where you are, do you understand?" I asked, almost bored. I was surprised at my answer.

"Yes. I understand." Hhhmm...So I have the ability of mind compulsion

The other two began running. Big mistake.

I took a few steps and remained unflinching as I broke one of their necks like a twig. 

The other one kept trying to run, all while entertaining me. He stumbled several times, obviously scared of me.

"You really shouldn't try to leave without a proper goodbye. That's bad manners," I stated, right before I grabbed the guy's shirt and dragged him back to where my other two victims were.

"P-please! Have mercy! I w-won't tell anybody!" he screamed. I laughed hard, standing tall and down at him.

"Sorry, all out of mercy. As for that last part..." I pretended to think for a second, "Hhmmm...Nope!"