[4] Childish Behaviour

You're hurting me, Rye, and you're so damn oblivious. I wish you'd wake up and study me closely, observe my drowsy, throbbing eyes and my frail, numb body as it's always gravitating back to you and to you only...

"Annddyy, you alright mate?"
Brooklyn pounds his hands onto my shoulders from behind, completely startling me.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice they were back.

"Oh- hey Brooklyn. Glad to see you here."
I glare over to the hyper boy, my body still trembling from the horrendous scare he gave me.

"We managed to find Mikey too!"
Brooklyn beams as Mikey himself trudges into the hallway, gazing down to the floor almost as if he's too guilty to look at me.

"We aren't leaving 'til you guys are alright. How are we supposed to enjoy tour with you guys not talking?"
Jack wanders into the kitchen as he speaks, making rustling noises as he tries to find the leftover Quality Streets.

He's probably stealing all the good ones and leaving us with the ones he doesn't like, typical Jack.

"Jack is right. It's also going to be awkward and our fans will definitely sense something wrong, they're like mind readers."
Brooklyn says, and we all end up nodding in agreement.

Our fans are pretty good at knowing if somethings wrong, even if it's something small.

Mikey's looking rough, the unhealthy kind, and my stomach is churning as I gaze upon him frowning. The corner of his dry lips curl into a small smile as our eyes meet; a friendly gesture. Yet the misery and shame in his glimmering, azure eyes is still visible, and his posture weakens again.

"I'm sorry, Andy. I-I've thrown up twice outside due to how guilty I feel. I w-wish I could turn back time," Mikey stutters, twiddling his thumbs for reassurance, "I wouldn't expect you to forgive me." Mikey backs away using his hoodie as a shield. I can tell by his body language that he's being honest.

"Relax," I softly speak, placing my hand over his sunken shoulder, "friends stick together, no matter what. Now please, stop stressing as it's making you seriously ill."

"What's happening in here?"
Rye murmurs, rubbing his droopy eyes so they can adjust on us after his power-nap.

I release Mikey's shoulder, smiling at his existence which leads to my heart picking up the pace.

"Rye!"
Brooklyn squeals, leaping over to him with his eyes wide and arms extended ready for a hug.

Brooklyn can be annoying at times. He tends to be a touchy person and touch everything he sets his eyes on, especially Rye, and he has no 'off button' which is hilarious when he's annoying the others. He's just living his life, not giving a single damn.

"Get off me Brook, you're like a child."
Rye, still half awake, tries to remove Brooklyn's arms surrounding his waist but struggles as his grip is becoming tighter.

"Take that back."
Brooklyn mumbles into Rye's hoodie and attempts to ruffle his hair, but Rye grabs his wrist beforehand and they both end up play-fighting, as usual.

Although the child inside me is screaming to join, I can feel a migraine coming along due to their sharp movements, so remain where I am.