D i s c l a i m e r

I don't own Once upon a time or any characters, art, images/gifs or songs unless otherwise stated by myself- I will tweak the main plot line to fit my character March, I own him and his plot.

This will also have once upon a time in wonderland mixed in because it works with my ideas soo... we'll see what happens but back to the point!
I don't own once upon a time in wonderland either and/or any characters, art, images/gifs or songs unless otherwise stated by myself- I will tweak the main plot line to fit my character March, I own him and his plot.
(Yes I did just copy and paste half the paragraph from before)

I don't give two flying monkeys about what anyone thinks of my writing,
so if you don't like don't let the door hit you on the way out (actually let it hit you, and chuck you off a bloody cliff into sticky-ass cheese which will slowly suffocate you).
(Ignore that that sorry)

Also I can't find any gay Jefferson fanFics so...here you go.

All authors notes will be in bold and if I use any images or pair a song with a chapter, I will usual say what they both are in a short A/N at the end because I know how frustrating reading with no WiFi can sometimes be.

If you've got any issues with my book let me know and if your gonna just hate just don't read!

Almost forgot to mention one of the main changes is that grace will not exist. At least not until a lot,lot, lot later in the story because I've got a overpowering idea on how to twist the plot.

Enjoy

Vote

Comment

Share