Mom:"Three months."

Me:"What?! That's too long! What am I supposed to do on my own for three months?!"

Mom:"See that's what I really wanted to talk about. Do you remember my best friend Pattie Mallete?" Oh no. She's Justin's mom.

Me:"Yeah?...."

Mom:"Well you're gonna stay at her house till I come back." She said and that's when I lost it.

Me:"Are you mad?! I can't go there! No! I refuse I'm not going!"

Mom:"I'm sorry but I already talked to her about this and she agreed. Plus her son will be there to. He's a handsome young boy. Maybe you two-"

Me:"No! Hell no! Don't even think about it! We wouldn't even be friends let alone...that." I scrunched my nose up cringing of the thought.

Mom:"Well that's a different thing but you'll have to stay with them till I come back." She said again. My face fell.

Me:"When are you leaving?" I asked in tears.

Mom:"Oh honey." She hugged me tight. I hugged her back way more harder. This is going to be the worst summer ever.

Mom:"I'm leaving tomorrow at 10 am but don't worry you will have so much fun there that you won't even realise that I left!" She tried to cheer me up. If only you knew...

Mom:"And also you won't be going to school tomorrow cause you'll be at their house at 11 and you need to pack so go head up." She smiled at me. I fake smiled before going to my room plopping down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

And to think it can't get more worse. I have to spend my summer and extra two months with my worst bully. I hate my life!

I picked up my pillow digging my face in it before letting out a muffled scream.

Mom:"Sweetie are you okay?" She yelled from downstairs.

Me:"Yeah mom I'm fine!"

Mom:"Alright start packing!"

I sighed before walking to my closet and picked out my suitcase throwing it on the bed. Then I went through my clothes picking out the ones I needed before packing it. I packed my make up and products into a different bag and walked downstairs.

Mom:"Are you finished packing?"

Me:"Yeah..."

Mom:"Alright. I cooked spaghetti today. It's in the microwave."

Me:"Thanks."

I went to the kitchen and heated up my food. After it was done in sat down at the kitchen counter before digging in.

*Justin's pov*

I couldn't beat up that slut today because she literally sprinted of like flash. But she's gonna get it tomorrow. She thinks she can go home without a beating? Think again.

I parked my car in the garage of my house before walking inside.

Mom:"Detention?"

Me:"Yeah..." I looked down. I know...the schools bad boy feeling ashamed about having a detention? Shocking huh? Well I love my mum and I don't want her thinking of me bad. I know what I do to Selena is bad but I have a reason.

Mom:"Justin you have to stop getting detentions and focus on your learning. You'll be stupid for your rest of your life if you keep going like this."

Me:"I know mum and I'm sorry I'll try to be good from now on." Maybe.

Mom:"Okay good...now there's some food in the kitchen go eat and I have to talk to you about something."