Chapter 4

A Week Later

"NATSU !" Lucy shouted down the hallway looking for her favorite pink haired friend. "Natsu get over here right now before I come to you myself."  Alerting the pinkette down the hallway talking to his group of buddies. "Looks like your in the dog house dude." Cackled Gajeel while patting Natsu on the back. "Why don't you just show her whos the dominant one in the relation shit," Gray said trying to make Natsu feel slightly better but no he seems still to be a scared puppy.

.....

Letting that process in his head some more he figured out he just might do that. 'Like I'm the pants in this relationship...We're not in a relationship' Natsu sweatdropped thinking about the words he just said to himself. Sulking, even more, he forgot about the blond down the hallway waiting for him, she was behind him. Looking down on him with a scowl on her face. 

"Now didn't I tell you to come here minutes ago. Now you're really in trouble." Lucy scowled him, even more, pulling him by his hand so he can follow her to their usual spot. As they walked down the hallway, of course, you had heard all the whispers and mumbles coming from each direction. 'She thinks she owns him', 'She's not even that pretty', 'Tuh she is one his booty call', and etc'. Since Lucy started to hang around me she never really made any male or female friends. She just really been around me and the gang, she always said she's fine but you can tell she obviously not fine.

Using his body weight to stop leaving him and Lucy hand and hand in the hallway by themselves. "Natsu why you stop? Something wrong?" Lucy asked while walking closer to Natsu to have an inspection to see if he had any bruises or if he was sick. "Nastu you seem to be fine, will you cmon let's go to the roof. I have something to tell you."Instead of trying to start the topic with her he decided to keep it to himself. 

*Couple Minutes Later*

Now the duet is on the roof now all settled sitting next to each other on the floor with snacks and drinks next to them it was just a comfortable silence. So Natsu decided to break it, " So what you wanna talk about?" Natsu had said to Lucy.

"Well, Natsu as my best friend I feel as if I can talk to you about this."  Before finishing her sentence she shifted her body to where she was directly in front of Natsu. They both locked eyes and just stared at each other for a few seconds. " Natsu...I like Gray and I-I-I don't know how to tell him this," she confessed while looking down and playing this the hem of her skirts. Damn not only was he just friend zoned by being her best friend and to have his crush like he almost brother...that heartbreaking.

"Well, Lucy I'm not good with relationships so all I gotta say is good luck." With them as his final words, he got up and walked away, no I'll say stormed out. What he didn't know was that someone was listening to the whole conversation. Without noticing he walked right past the person that was listening.  At that moment he was full of rage, jealousy, and hate. But yet his own best friend.

TBC

-----------------

SOoO guys how was your day? Terrific. Well here is my apology.

SIke

But ya know I just felt as if I needed a break. A lot of family problems have been going on but not anymore. Some are personal problems but I can't fight through them you know.

So don't forget to leave a like and vote and hey why don't I just promote not only my Instagram and SnapChat so you can get to know me :D

Love me some self-promotion, well enjoy your good night sleep and have a wonderful day in class tomorrow.

BYE BABEZ

InStAgRaM Rhulz_  

sNaPcHaT Vib3erz

p.s

I'll try my best to update every week 

:)