9 | Fortuity

Kamila Wright
17
Born in Huntsville, Alabama to her loving caring mother and Father

Teresa and Malcolm Wright
The youngest sister to brother Tyson.

The devastating separation of her parents and the passing of her father the following year seemed to have knocked her into a series of overly erratic behavior and differences in the way she acted.

Kamila was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when she was at least 5 years old. The following year she was diagnosed with O.L.C ( Obsessive Love disorder) after an incident occurred in school with a little boy she deemed to have a very big crush on.

As Kamila reached her pre-teenage years, She was diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder and Clinical depression.

Mother and Step-Father felt there was nothing they as parents could do to help her anymore.

Once she turned 14 she was in various amounts of child-care homes and mental institutions that just weren't for her

Until her parents discovered

Celestial Forest : Mental Institution and School for Teens.

CFMIST is one of the most top rated mental institutions in the state of Oregon. Celestial Forest is located on the outskirts of Oregon. The buildings and campus are heavily guarded by not only a gate but a mass number of professionally trained guards. The staff and nurses at CFMIST are highly dedicated in the progression of the kids and the mental stabilization of each and every boy and girl in their care.

Celestial Forest institute is a very welcoming and nurturing facility and prides on the happiness and safety of everyone in the building.

Though we are very loving towards the kids we do teach them discipline and respecting their peers and instructors.

Choosing Celestial Forest : Mental Institution and School for Teens would really benefit your child if him or her are in need of some better guidance.

" This brochure looks like shit!" I scoffed tossing the rectangular shaped paper into the front of the car.

" Kamila It's what's good for you, nothing seems to be working out, we have to keep trying until you're better" My disgusting mother said looking back at me.

" BY SENDING ME TO ANOTHER CRAZY HOUSE?!...Mother of the fucking year Teresa!" I snapped banging my hand against the side of the door.

Last time it was the window and i broke my hand, it was pretty cool all the blood and stuff.

" Kamila we're trying to be your paren-"

" You're not my fucking dad Frank!..." I cursed giving him the middle finger and rolling my eyes. " you both just don't want the crazy little bitch living in your home to ruin your precious reputation" I mumbled crossing my arms.

My mom sighed turning away from me with that same look of disappointment she's had since I was first diagnosed with BP at 5.

That same look she gave every time we found out what new disease her only daughter has or when I cut and dyed my hair from blonde and long like hers to jet black and shoulder length.

" I don't know what happened to you but I want my Kamila back..." I heard her say softly, more to herself but it was directed towards me.

Yea...I don't.