22

22 ; irl

"oh my god, zach. please answer!" athena thought out loud as she walked around the room with the phone on her ear, constantly looking at her window.

you've reached the voicemail of...

"damn it, zachary!" the young girl was almost in tears. what she had saw from the window, made her extremely scared.

she heard the front door open, which caused her to freak out even more, and she let out a small scream that was a little muffled due to the fact that she had covered her mouth with her hand.

after a couple of seconds later, there was a low knock on the girl's door.

"it's zach, open up please."

as soon as athena heard her brother's voice, she opened her door to reveal zach with very messy hair, and clothes, as well as very red eyes. his cheeks were redder than usual as well.

"where the hell have you been, zachary." athena asked as she glared at her older sibling.

"sorry, i got a little carried away with what i was doing." zach yawned.

"well it looks like you just had sex. i mean look at your hair, and clothes." athena said signaling the boy's clothes and hair.

he just stayed silent. he didn't say a word.

"so you did." athena sat down in her own bed, as she buried her face on her hands. "why?"

"you wouldn't understand. everyone loves you. unlike me. i'm a piece of shit to everyone. everyone in this band is loved, and i don't have anyone to give me the love that i want. jack has you, jonah has tatum and corbyn has christina. but what about me?" zachary basically shouted.

"zach i-" athena was about to apologize, but her brother cut her off.

"no. don't say anything. shut the f*ck up. stop acting so damn nice, we both know the type of person you are." the boy slammed athena's door behind him as he walked out of her room, leaving her breaking down into tears.

she didn't understand what the hell happened, and neither did zach. the both of them were as confused as ever, and both of them were hurting.

word count; 364

-

author's note;

i always make these two argue smh.