Dinner (Part 8)

(Author: i fvcking love this vid)

Your POV

Max gave me a dress/etc and told me to go change while he prepare stuff. He got up and got out of the bedroom. I started to change.

Timeskip

I finished so I got out of the room to the kitchen to see putting (favorite meal) on two plates/bowls then placed them on the table. He sees that I was already dressed up. He walks towards me and kisses me on the lips.

« Dinner's ready » he says while pulling me to the table. Max lets me sit on one of the chairs and pushes the chair closer to the table. After that, he sits on the chair that was in front of me. I just looked down at the food, wondering if he put some sort of drug in it or something. « Aren't you gonna eat your food? » Max asked. I didn't know what to reply back.

He took his fork/spoon, opens my mouth with his free hand and feeds me. I slowly chew/swallow it. It was safe so I awkwardly take my fork/spoon and started eating, making him smirk. We ended up in a small conversation. He told me about getting adopted by Daniel and that David guy that I met 10 years ago.

« O-oh, I thought that you already had parents before they adopted you. » I said.

« Well yeah, but, I don't remember my real parents after Daniel brainwashed me... But, they don't matter for now » he says.

« Oh, and by the way, we're actually going to meet them tomorrow! » he smiles.

Did David got brainwashed too? Or was he just forced?