Aida Rikako x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~

A really short one-shot.

~~~~~~~~~~

3rd P.O.V

„Ok L/N Y/N is going to be here in an hour. Then we drive to the hotel and you can relax 2 days. On the 3rd day their is a concert and on the 4th day is a little fansign. Understand?" the manager asked the Aqours seiyuus. They all nodded and waited for Y/N.

1 and a half hour later

Y/N's P.O.V

We all drove to the hotel and the only thing I could do was stare at Aida Rikako. I always admired her since their revealed who voices which Aqours member. As we were driving I looked over to Rikako and saw that she was also staring at me. She kinda looked jealous. I sat beside Komiya Arisa who is my drama series partner.

When we entered the hotel, the manager told us which room partners we have.

"Ok the partners are Anchan and Shukashuu, Suwawa and Ainya, Aiai and King, Rikako and Aikyan and lastly Arisha and Y/N."

(Sorry for Rikako and Aikyan fans)

I wanted to be in the same room as Rikako-san so i asked the manager "Uhm sorry but can Aikyan and I change our room partners?". The manager looked at me a little confused but nodded. I bowed and turned around and saw Rikako slowly blushing.

I smiled at her and helped her with her suitcase. As we arrived in front of our room she opened the door and looked around the room. I was tired and jumped onto the bed. I sat up and noticed that we only have one big bed. Rikako came out of the bathroom and sat down on the edge.

"Do you guys have planned some things to do for 2 days?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah we wanted to go to the swimming pool and an amusement park" she smiled softly.

Then she looked around and began to get nervous. "Is something wrong?" she only blushed and said "I-It's only that t-ther is o-only one b-bed" she stuttered. I only laughed and said "Well do you have a problem or is it okay if we share a bed?" she only shook her head and said "No it's alright"

It was already 12:26am and we went to bed. We said goodnight and I wrapped one arm around her waist. She tensed up and turned around only laying her head on my shoulder. My eyes got heavy and I fell fast asleep. What I didn't really get was that Rikyako kissed me on the cheek and then the lips.

~~~~TaeTae~~~