Aida Rikako x pianist!kind!Reader

Request by: @melon_crow

!!!thanks for the request!!!

Y/N's P.O.V

It's 12 o'clock and I'm on my way to my music studio, because I wanted to continue my song. I'm a YouTuber, but my fans first noticed me when they knew that my sister is Inami Anju.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I picked it up and my sister was calling me.

"Hey sis." "Hey N/N. I wanted to ask you something" Anchan said. "Sure, go ahead" "Okay, I wanted to ask if you can help a friend of mine?" "Sure about what?" I asked. "She need help in playing the piano" "Oh yeah sure. What do I have to teach her?" "A love live song were she's going to play the piano in the background" "Sure. Tell her she should meet me at my music studio at 7 in the evening." "Alright. Thanks sis" "No prob" I said.

3rd P.O.V (4 hours later)

Anchan ran to Rikyako. "Rikyako I asked my sister." "About what?" Rikyako asked confused.."I asked her if she can help you learn the notes for the piano" Anchan said "Huh!!! You didn't have to do that you know" "Yeah I know but my sister is a god when it comes to playing the piano. You're gonna meet her at her music studio at 7 in the evening." "Huh! Okay I'm gonna meet her where is it?" Rikyako asked. Anchan began to sweat.

"What's wrong Anchan?" Anchan began to laugh unsure "Ahaha, I don't know" Anchan said while laughing. "You know that you're kinda like Chika herself" "Mou are you seriously?" "Yes I am but please can you ask her where her studio is so I can meet her in 3 hours"

Rikyako suddenly panicked. "Don't be scared she's very kind" "Okay."

Anchan asked Y/N again while Y/N screamed at her but she got the address.

Rikyako's P.O.V (18:45)

I'm on my way to the studio of Anchan's sister. Anchan said that her name was Y/N and I'm so nervous to meet her. Before I left I was with Anchan in a cafe and the whole time she just listened to music.

When she went to the restroom, I was curious and looked what she was listening to. As I saw that the YouTuber's name was Inami Y/N, I lost my breath. She never said anything about that her sister was also famous. I listened to one song and I must say that it was the saddest song I ever heard.

I found out that she was born 1993 and had a few problems with her parents. After I listened to the song I felt my heart beat gets faster but I just ignored it. It was 18:58 and I'm now infront of her studio. I rang the bell and 1 Minute later a h/c haired, tall girl opened the door.

"Hey you must be Anchan's friend. I'm Inami Y/N, nice to meet you." She smiled. "H-Hi I'm Rikako Aida but you can call me Rikyako." I said. Y/N gestured me inside. "Are you thirsty or hungry" "Huh isn't this just your studio?" I asked. "Yeah, but my secret is, that I am sometimes producing music 2 or 3 days here so please don't tell my sister because she's gonna kill me. She knows that I don't have enough sleep, Okay?" She asked unsure.

I blushed. "Y-Yeah sure, your secret is save with me" I smiled. "Oh thank god. Anyways should we start?" "Yeah sure let us begin."

She lead me to her room we're a big white piano stands. I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful piano. She laughed when I stood with my mouth open for about 2 minutes straight.

She sat down and petted the place beside her. I sat down and showed her the notes.

Y/N's P.O.V (1 hour later)

I must say she's not that bad, but she sometime makes a little mistake but that's okay. Sometimes she also laugh and that is the cutest laugh I have ever heard.

I slowly think that I'm gonna fall in love with her. I always began to blush when she looked confused when she didn't get the notes or when she would get embarrassed when suddenly a wrong note was played and that the melodie is out off the rhythm.

3rd P.O.V

"I DID IT!!!" Rikyako screamed and launched herself at Y/N. Y/N couldn't hold herself up and both of them fell to the floor.

"AAAHHHHH" both of them screamed. "Oh my god!!! I'm so sorry Y/N. I didn't want to hurt you. I can't believe I just hurt y-..." Rikyako couldn't finish as Y/N kissed her. First Rikyako was frozen in place but when she realized that Y/N was kissing her she kissed back first softly and then passionately.

When they pulled away they both blushed red like a tomato. "I LOVE YOU" Y/N and Rikyako screamed at the same time. "Huh" Then both began to laugh. "I think now that we confessed at the same time. We can... may-maybe be girlfriends?" Y/N asked. "Yeah"

They both leaned in and kissed again. After 3 minutes they both pulled away. "Hey should we practice a little bit more?" Y/N asked. "Hm I think I have a better idea. Maybe you can sing a song" "Huh? Which song?" "Maybe a song that goes 'I'm sorry mom and dad'?" "Ah Sure. Come."

As Y/N finished the song she suddenly began to cry. Rikyako embraced her and they both lay down on the couch.

10 minutes later Y/N was fast asleep and Rikyako smiled.

"I didn't knew that I can fell in love fast, especially in the sister of my friend." She smiled and kissed Y/N on the forehead and began to fell asleep.

END

~~~~~~Tae~~~~~~