Trouble

*Now*

I took slow steps upstairs I really don't want to be in the same room as her. She make me sick. She's a disgrace to the world. As I walk upstairs I pray that someone would see what she's up too. Because of her I don't know what real love is. I got the age to be in love or at least experience what it is. But it's her she's the only problem in my life. I just wish I had stay at the orphanage. At least I didn't have to worry about anything.

I arrive at the door I took a big breath. My hearts pounding hard. It's not the first time.I've been her slave for 5 years now I should have get use to it but I'm actually getting scared every single day. At night I prayed and before I go to school I also prayed but it seems like the angels didn't deliver my prayers to god. Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. The only thing is, I've never gone to church. But I know how to pray. I actually have a bible in my room. My father give it to me for my 15 birthday. It's like he knew that I'll need it.

But right now at these moment I feel like god had given up on me. Why am I still suffering why can't I be dead and all of this will go away. Does she do that to Billy too? I'm not sure she does, cause Billy is her own blood.

I turn the door knob but soon regret doing so. My room has turn into a sex room. There were chain hanging. She had a rope in her hands and she dress like a slut. She had on a short tight dress on her, I thought it would pop on her. Ugh she need Jesus.

She walk toward me and yank me. She tug on my arm real hard and push me down the bed.

"Rule #1: never bring a stranger up in my house or else you will face the punishment."

I nodded. I guess I can't be seen with Olivia anymore. God I wish my dad was here

A single tear drop down my face but I quickly wipe it away so she don't see.

She rip my clothes off of me and start hitting me with the rope. There were handcuffs on the side of my bed. She handcuff me and now she was on top straddling me, I close my eyes cause I didn't want to see her face.

"Look at me" she softly said in between moans.

I didn't open my eyes and I didn't budge a bit. This doesn't feel good at all. I thought it was suppose to be amusing and very satisfying. I didn't feel nothing at all. But I do feel like throwing up right now

"I said look at me" she slap me.

I open my eyes then look at her. She's really enjoying this but I'm not. Suddenly I felt a warm liquid cover my penis area. Then I couldn't hold the food down my stomach anymore. Next thing I know she was covered with my vomits and a disgusted look place in her face. I wanted to laugh so badly. I wanted to capture the look on her face but I couldn't or else the punishments would increase more.

*************.

I was now in my math class taking a test. My hands were shaking I couldn't hold the pen right.

This morning I woke up with blue marks on my body . A side of my cheeks was was also blue. I look ridiculously horrible and really sore.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and saw mrs. Rhodes standing by my side" you need a break, you could take the test tomorrow" her face turn into worry. I know she's trying so bad to not ask what happen to me. And I'm glad because I don't want to talk about it or talk to anyone period. " You could rest for the remaining of the period'' she smile at me. I did the same and nodded. Billy was looking at me. More like sending me death glares. I ignore his looks and just put my head on the cold desk.

*30 minutes later*

Class ended I quickly gathered my stuff and make my way to the exit.

"Not so fast James" mrs Rhodes stop me. I groan in return. Why am I the one to be stop every single day after class. "James is there something that's bothering you. Would you like to talk about it?" she ask raising her eyebrow

Yes.

"No" I lied

"You sure" she pushes " I'm always here if you want to talk''

"I'm fine" I replied. But I know inside my head Im saying I'm not fine because I'm not.

She sigh and nodded

"Can I leave now" I ask.

"Sure"

*****************

I reach my locker and put my book inside of it then it loudly close shut.

" So you got another day to take the test uh'' Billy said I don't look or respond at him " I'm talking to you piece of shit" he grab me by the collar and slam my head against the lockers. I felt pain but Im not going to let him know. My mouth was glued shut. I didn't know what to say or do. All I see is blur. I must have hit my head hard against the lockers. Suddenly someone came into view.

"Leave him alone" the person said. I tried taking a good look at the person but it was all blurry. But I do know it's a female voice.

Billy and his friends laugh at her "oh look the motherfucker's hero came to the rescue. Get lost bitch" he said

That's pretty funny if only he knew his mother is the one fucking me.

"Who are you to tell me what to do dog" she respond.

Billy drop me and I fell on the floor. "Do you know who you're talking to" he approach her

"Do you know who I am" she step toward him

"I feel sorry for you. You spoiled brat" he said

'' no i feel sorry for you. It's a pity your mother didn't show you how to treat a woman. Fortunately for me, mine taught me how to treat a douchebag."

I don't have to see his face to know that he was angry. I tried getting up but my body failed me. Every single place ache. Next thing I know everything was black.