It all Started

I was sitting in the living room with my tutor. Olivia Walter

She's a great girl and not only is she my tutor but she's also my only friend I've ever had but I can't seem to trust her enough to tell her the full story of my life. She knows some part. She's knows I'm adoptive and why I'm still in high school at 19 years old. But what she doesn't know is the reason why I go to school with scars on my face and on my body. She's doesn't know the real reason why I'm still living at my mothers house when I could just move out. She doesn't know the real reason why I'm incapable of love even if I wanted to find my soul mate.

She doesn't know the reason why I don't make friends or have friends over. She doesn't know it's all because of her.

We were currently laughing at some stupid thing but our laughter soon cut short when the front door slam and she enters the house.

Olivia stood up abruptly and went over her to greet herself "Good afternoon ma'm" she respectfully said.

My mother eye her up and down with a look on her face. After a good full minute of staring my mother finally spoke up "Umm would you kindly tell me who you are"

"Oh I'm sorry ma'm I'm Olivia Walter I live just across the street" Olivia said with a sweet smile on her face. This is what I love about her she's never taking aback by a foul language. She's not afraid to speak her mind or stand up for herself, she's confident and smart. I wish I could stand up for myself like her. But I can't built up the courage to do that. It's like I'm a dog on a leash.

"Well Olivia Walter that live just across the street can I borrow my son for a minute" she pull me without waiting for her answer. She dig her nails onto my arm which will form red marks and then scars later. She push me inside my room and shut the door behind her

"What the hell do you think you doing. Having a stranger up in my house" she slap me.

"She's n-not a s-stranger she's my-y friend" I stutter. Gee man you need to grow a pair of balls I told myself. But I could never grow a pair even if my life depends on it. I have lost my dignity and I can't seem to get it back. It's all her fault.

She slap me again and point her fingers at my face "don't you ever speak like that to me. Now you go back downstairs and tell that so nothing biatch to get out of my house instantly. And when you're done come back upstairs for you punishment" she scowl. " I didn't sent you to school to be congregating with girls"

I nodded and proceed walking downstairs. I stop in front of a worried looking face, Olivia. Once she saw me she quickly stand and begin showering me with questions.

"I'm ok Olivia but uh I think you should leave," I said with my head hung low and tears are now forming in my eye. "Goodbye Olivia" I said. I can't believe I just destroy my friendship with my first and last real friend.

"James why are you being so cold. What happened?" she asked her face softened by my sudden mood change.

I didn't respond but I did walk her out of the door. More like push her out the door.

She left and now I had to go face the she devil.

I just wish I should known what she was up to 5 years ago.

*5 years ago*

Today is my 14 birthday and my mother throw a small gathering for me. Billy still haven't stop sending me death glares. But I'm not letting that get in my way.

Finally everybody left and billy went to his friends house for a party. I was now in my room reading a book. I heard soft knocks on the door and I got up to open it. I was in my boxer and shirtless. I open the door to reveal my mother standing with a really short dress on.