Sugar and spice (Pt.3)

Seokjin closed his eyes for a moment,  the oxygen in his lungs felt heavy. Maybe it was because of the underground room they were in or was it because the unexplained uneasiness he was feeling since he set a foot in this club.

Other than his troubled breathing,  he could hear the sound of Jungkook's harsh fists and kicks slamming against the black punchbag. 
His boyfriend was warming up since half of an hour for the upcoming match against three other wrestlers in a metallic cage.

He glanced at Jungkook, he was focused on the intense hits he was delivering repeatedly, his facial expressions were truly scary. He had the face of a predator whom is out for blood. Jk was never the one to play,  he knew it very well. 

Jin stood up from his seat once Jk stopped for a small break . He grabbed the towel thrown aside and used it to wipe the sweat off his boyfriend's forehead and neck.
Jungkook slumped down the wall, drinking all his water in one swig.
"Done warming up?"
"Just need to do a few stretches and all good."
Then he stood up again and continued his training. A knock on his door interrupted what the other was about to say so he sighed before pushing his round glasses  back  and went to open it. 
"Yes?"
The man at the door was definitely another wrestler but somehow had a civilized look.
"I want to speak with Jungkook."
"Sure."

"What is it Minhyun?"
"I came to warn you. Those fuckers are up to no good."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"I... Heard the manager talking to a group of suspicious people about you."
"Everyone is suspicious here."
"Not my point....just listen they're plotting something against you  and it's definitely not good so I suggest you quite the match today Jungkook."
"No way in hell."
"Just remember that I warned you." he said before exiting the room.

"Cancel the match." Seokjin said  while looking at Jk with hardened expressions,  after what he heard from the wrestler who just left.
"You can't be serious."  Jk said with a smirk before drinking another water bottle.
"Kookie please...it's just one mtach.."
"Seokjin. No and that's final..what am I?  A coward?"
"I didn't say-"

"Yo Jungkook! It's time."
"Coming manager nim."
"Jungkook am going to make a quick phone call then will follow you."

_________________________________

"Seokjinah." the deep voice called in his ear making him smile,  he turned and immediately hugged the person.
"Taehyung you came."
"You involved yourself with Jk again,  of course I will."
Jin smiled then whispered in Taehyung's ear.
"We're being watched. You did what I asked for?"
Tae nodded before turning his attention to the ring.
"You sure you can handle watching this?"
"Why would you say that?"
"Remember that one time Seohan gathered a group of bullies and they teamed up against Jk? You literally came to me and Namjoon hyung sobbing because he was getting hit."
"I do the same today."

"Ladies and Gentlemen!  Prepare yourself for the craziest and bloodiest match!" The referee spoke through the mic while pointing at the ring.
"Three men against the one and only Jeon Jungkook inside the steel cage ! Make some noise!"
The crowd cheered loudly with whistles and shouts, some of them even started to hit the metallic cage and shaking it.
The only thing Jin could focus on was his boyfriend's back and the tattoos that covered the majority of his arms and skin,  he glanced at Taehyung whom was looking at the ring as well with a serious expression on his face.

"Start!"

"Come here bitch!" one of the men snarled. Jk attacked with a big right overhand punch,  his opponent stepped out of the range but before he could bring his hands up for defence,  Jk drove his shoulder into his chest,  slamming him against the steel where he landed multiple punches on his ribs making him scream in pain.
However the second one was already aiming at Jk's back yet he failed when the later moved away quickly unfortunately for him the third one was faster than him,  drew his fist and  punched him in the stomach which was like hitting a train head on..the guy had a fist of steel he could give him that. Jk grabbed his head with his hands and brought his knee cap up to his nose before harshly throwing him aside. Victory was short lived as the two behind him teamed and hit him with theirs elbos on his neck and back.