"You're being a real stick in my ass, you know that right."

I open my mouth to say something, now angered but instead say nothing as he places his arm around my shoulders, looking down at me.

"I'm only teasing. Just show us around already and you can tell me more about wealth and the low relevance of currency to you." He says, softly, his feet beginning to move as well as my own with Zayn strolling right behind us.

My eyes roam over Louis' face in confusion, before I finally just huff and roll my eyes, shaking his arm off of me and walking past both of them to lead them the way.

...

This house is smaller than the one I actually live in.

It's like a cottage. One that you would find in the land of Snow White, with it's beautiful dark red brick chimney and matching roof, it's tall and dark auburn brown wooden doors that look as if they were made in the medieval ages since they are so perfectly yet non perfectly crafted, still having their dents and scratches that tell stories of themselves in a past life.

The beige crème colored walls are slightly stained, adding to the vintage effect, along with the giant windows that show people their own view of the world when you look outside them.

Even when it's dark and gloomy outside, these windows help you find a glow hidden within the dark shadows of complete desolation.

I found myself here.

"The fireplace here is like super sick." Zayn comments as he walks to one of my favorite areas in the house, his hand touching the bricks.

"Yeah. It's a nice place. Kinda seems like a house in a murder flick, but it's nice."

Zayn and I both look over at Louis who is now sitting in one of the blue striped couches. Zayn scowls at him before turning his head towards me.

"Don't listen to him. That's just like how he compliments."

I nod my head, forcing a grin before he just nods as well.

"Whatever, man." Louis responds, receiving an eye roll from Zayn who walks to the couch seat beside Louis, sitting himself down.

"So, Winnie right?"

I saunter myself to the couch area as well, sitting right next to Louis.

I nod again and he smiles.

"Do you come to this place often?" Zayn adds.

I lean my body back against one of the couch cushions.

'Yeah. A lot.' I mouth.

His eyebrows furrow in confusion again, his eyes going to Louis for a brief second.

He forces an awkward chuckle.

"Don't be afraid to talk to me you know. I get nervous too when I meet like a famous person or whatever, but we don't bite."

Um what.

He does know I can't talk right?

I mean Louis must've told him.

I just shake my head a little, my own eyebrows knitting together.

'I can't talk.' My lips form for me.

"Pardon?"

I turn my head to the right at Louis, seeing how he's texting someone.

"Why are you staring at me?" His voice speaks, his eyes still on the device.