The car begins moving again, and I just begin writing down the address on one of the napkins, trying to write as neat as someone who is in a moving car can.

I click my pen closed and tap Louis' shoulder.

He just makes a 'Hmm' noise before catching my gaze and gaping at the piece of paper I'm trying to give him.

"Okay." He says simply, his eyebrows furrowed together in concentration as he grabs the paper and turns back around, reading it.

My hands just hold each other in patience.

"Hey. She wants us to go here." Louis states, tapping Zayn's shoulder again, but this time more calmly.

Zayn mumbles something under his breath before grabbing the paper, his eyes going from the road to the napkin back and forth quickly.

"Alright then. Just put that in the GPS and we'll be on our way." He announces, his voice sounding cheery and curious all at the same time.

I just nod, knowing that no one can possibly see me.

...

The secluded and quiet environment makes my heart feel more visible to me, and my excitement just rises with each second.

The grass is not perfectly green, but is also not dead looking.

It's just normal; having some ant piles, weeds, empty dirt blotches, and everything else that to me makes a home.

I quickly unbuckle my seat belt, my things being held tightly in my grasp as I open the door quickly and practically run out. My smile grows widely and I just take a deep breath before realizing that I came with other living and breathing human beings.

I stop in place and turn myself around, trying to calm myself so I won't freak them out.

Their eyes begin scanning the whole place, none of them as giddy as I am.

"Where did you take us?" Louis questions when they both finally catch up to me, Zayn still observing everything.

I just continue smiling, Louis seeming kind of taken back for some reason.

"This isn't like a drug farm or anything right? Please tell me you're not some kind of drug growing farmer Winifred." He adds, seeming one hundred percent serious.

I quickly shake my head, before laughing a little, relief spreading all throughout his face.

"Then what is this place? And why are there so many plants and shit everywhere?"

I feel my mood drop slightly, my smile disappearing.

'This isn't shit.' I mouth, Zayn's eyes narrowing as I do so.

He quickly looks at Louis and opens his mouth, but quickly closes it once he sees my own confusion.

What is he so freaked out about?

I just roll my eyes before clicking my pen again and writing, handing it to them once I do so.

Their eyes scan my words.

"So this is your family's summer home, huh?" Louis announces and I just nod.

He nods, and Zayn just continues staring at me as if I'm some weird species of the sort.

"Well it's obvious you're rich, but I didn't think you were this rich." Both Zayn and I glance at Louis who seems to look impressed for some reason.

I look back down on yet another blank white napkin.

'I am wealthy for many things, but the money part I do not consider to be one of them.' I write, and Louis just kinda brushes his hair back with his dainty fingers before taking a deep breath and crumpling the piece of paper in his hand, along with the other one, holding them in his fist.