Moving Day

Dream had a dance practice today so you had to choose their outfits today and do their makeup. Since your boss was not there you had to take over, since you are the manager. You assign 2 of your co-workers to pick out Jisung's, Jaemin's, Jeno's and Haechan's outfits while the other 2 had to do Mark's, Jeno's, Chenle's, and Haechan's makeup. You had to pick out Chenle's and Mark's outfit and do Jisung's and Jaemin's makeup. You were the youngest out of everyone in the room but you were the most advanced stylist. When you chose Chenle's and Mark's outfit you went to go do Jisung's makeup first. Jaemin turned on a Vlive with Jeno and Haechan. All of the stylists wore masks and caps to hide their face but you were the only one who didn't since you didn't care that much, you were pretty famous when you opened a really good stylist company. So the boys always thought of you more as a member of NCT instead of a stylist. You were the closest out of all the staff working in SM entertainment. "Y/N is doing Jisungie's makeup right now, say hi Y/N!" Says Haechan.

"Hi, hi" You wave and bow to the millions of people watching.

"Wow Y/N is so nice." Says Jeno.

The 5 of you look at him.

"It was a comment..." He says.

When you finished Jisung's makeup you call Jaemin to do his. He made a lot of weird faces when you did his makeup. So you purposely brushed the eyebrow pencil across his face and blamed him for doing it. "Ah-a sorry Y/N," He says.

"*sigh* It's fine." You hide your smile.

You re-do his makeup. When you finish, he blows you a friendly(?) kiss, then he went to go back to the Vlive.

"She's always with Dream. She's such a hoe." One of your co-workers say.

You ignore it since it wont do you any good if you complain to your boss. Since you finished early you decide to treat your co-workers to lunch when it was a 2 hour break thanks to Dream taking their time to work on the choreography. The reason why you wanted to treat them was to make them feel a little guilty. I know. So smart.

-A Few Months Later-

"Dream will be going on a tour to Canada so I would like to have Y/N be there with them. I would also want another person with her who specializes in hair and wardrobe, who will be up for the task?" You boss says.

"I can." Says one of your workers who called you a hoe.

"Okay, well, pack up.The tour starts next week." Your boss waves goodbye.

You go to the lobby where Dream is. "Hey guys! Ready for the tour?" You say with excitement.

"Yup!" Says Dream.