Dusty

I head down the street and end up at a friend's house that I almost lost. I knock on the door and he answers.

Derek DiScanio

"Dustlyn?" He asked, surprisement in his eyes.

"Hey Derek, um can I stay here?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah, come on in." He answered.

I walked in and put my bag on his couch, "Why are you here?" He asked.

"I ran away." I answered.

Derek's eyes grew and looked at me, "Why the fuck are you here and does anybody know you're here?" He asked.

"No, only my ex." I answered.

"Ex?"

"Remington Leith from my school's rivals."

"I heard of him, we are both seniors. But I moved schools like right before senior year started."

Derek handed me a cup of tea and sat by me. "I remember when you were in my choir. You were the star tenor." I said, smile growing as I remember our old competition and our old relationship.

"Remember the dance?" Derek asked.

I smiled and remembered that night.

I got dressed into my black dress that went to my feet. It was strapless and the chest portion was sparkly. I put my platinum hair up and just did a sliver and black eyeshadow look with wings. But then I slid on my vans. For being a sophomore, I felt like a senior.

Derek was on his way here and the only person home was Chris. Chris would tell me when Derek got here. Derek and Chris are buds, they surely do get along better than my brothers.

"Dusty Derek's here!" Chris yelled to me.

I walked downstairs and Derek smiled up at me. He looked astonished at my look and my dress. "Dustlyn, you look beautiful." He said, softly.

Derek is the only one who can call me that, "Thank you Derek, you look amazing as well." I returned the favor.

Derek held out his arm and I linked mine with his. Then we walked out to his car.

------

We were at our usual table and missing you came on. I stopped and Derek looked at me. He got up and held out his hand, "would you like to dance, my angel?" He asked me.

I stood up and grabbed his hand, he led me to the floor.

Derek spun me around and pulled me back into his chest. We used to dance to this song after I was in tears for about two hours. I would be in my sleep shorts, one of his sweatshirts, and then tall black socks. He would dance with me and try to cheer me up.

"We danced to missing you that night and I've never seen you smile brighter than before. You looked absolutely beautiful." Derek smiled at me.

I smiled and hid my blushing face in his couch pillow. "May i ask why you broke up with Remington?" He questioned.

"Because I'm not returning, and everybody hates how we're together. It's like they want to tear us apart, so I just ended it. I went to the one person that I knew would either take me back to when they accepted me, or just be there for me." I answered.

"Dustlyn, I-" Derek was hesitant about something and all I wanted to do was kiss him.

But Derek read my mind, he smashed his lips onto mine, and I melted into his touch faster than I ever did with Remington's. Soon it elevated and he had me pinned to the couch.

3rd persons POV

Derek moved over her body gracefully and Dusty went with it. She let him touch her in ways that Remington could never do. Because Dusty never let him, but Derek, it was just like old times. Derek noticed the love bites on Dusty's neck, and so he left one on her stomach. Then he moved his hips against hers, but soon was stopped by her.

He looked down at her, but Dusty just undid his belt and Derek went with it. He took off his pants and continued to move his hips against hers. But Dusty wanted more, that's all she ever wanted was more. She was never given it. Derek soon started to take off everything Dusty had on past her hips. Leaving her fully exposed. Derek soon did the same to himself, but yet still had protection on. Dusty let him ruin her, she let him unlike Remmy.

Once Dusty hit her point, they both smiled at each other. This made Dusty forget Remington and everything that ruined her mentally.

##########

Detailed smut how about that. Sorry it's in third, it's the only way I can make it.