~12~

3rd persons POV

The way dusty felt about herself know  the night of the dancs, made it harder for Luna and Ash to help her with her hair and makeup. "Dusty, Remington will love you tonight." Luna said, curling Dusty's long platinum blonde hair.

"I know, just, nevermind." A smile grew on Dusty's face as she thought about Remington's reaction when he would see her, "You know what Luna, keep curling and mom please do a silver and red eyeshadow look with wings." Dusty said, her smile growing bigger.

Dusty looks over at her dress, "Okay, let's do this." Luna said, preparing herself for curling dusty's long hair.

-----------

Luna and Ash finished Dusty's look and then Dusty went over to her dress. It was a cropped dress, with a lacy long sleeve black crop top, showing little skin. Then her skirt was a red skirt with a split on the side, going far up to show her spandex. For shoes she wore wedged black short boots. Chris had somebody make her the dress so then she also had a prom dress.

As Dusty got dressed in her dress, she started to fell loved again. For the first time in forever, she wants to be alive and with Remington.

Ash starts to tear up at her beautiful daughter, "Mom, please don't cry." Dusty begged, laughing as her face turned red.

"I'm sorry, it just feels like you're already grown up and moved out for college." Ashley apologized, wiping her tears.

Miles and Milo came upstairs, notifying that Remington was here. They paused in their tracks as they see their beautiful little sister, looking like a true princess. "Dusty you look beautiful." Miles said, his breath taken away.

Dusty smiles and then looks down at her feet, "also Remington's here." Miles said softly.

Dusty walked down the steps, arms linked with Miles'. Remington looks up, a red and black corsage for dusty. When he sees her, his eyes tear up and he smiles widely. "You look beautiful Dusty. I am way too lucky to have you." Remington said, a soft smirk on his face.

"I'm not even sure if I belong with you." Dusty said, a bright smile looking up to him.

"Then how does," Remington grabbed her hand, put the corsage on her wrist, and then held her hand, "your hand fit with mine?" Remington asked.

Dusty stood on her tippy toes and Remington leaned down to kiss her. Chris came upstairs and glared at rem, then walked to the kitchen. Ash went to Chris, "please be nice to him. He's taken care of Dusty very well and he's treated her perfectly." Ash begged Chris.

Chris sighed and finally gave in, "Fine but if he hurts her, I'm done with him." Chris said, giving in.

Ash smiled and then Chris and her went back out. They took a few pictures of rem and Dusty, and then a cute, meaningful picture, of Remington and Dusty. Remington gave Dusty her corsage and the picture was candid.

Once pictures were done, dusty and rem when to Rem's car. Remignton opened the door for dusty and then closed it once she got in. Then Remington got on his side. They drove to the dance and went inside, to the gym. Remignton put his arm around her waist and led her through the crows of vocal gods and goddesses. They went to a table where Emerson and Luna were. "Dusty you look amazing!" Emerson said with a smile.

"Whoa, dude, she's mine." Remignton warned his brother.

Emerson put his hands up in defense and put his arm around Luna.

The first slow song came on and it was Little Things by one direction. Dusty remembered that she wanted to have her frist dance, at her wedding, to this song. Remington looks at dusty and kisses her head. He hold her hand and twirls her around, he dress flowing beautifully. Remington's hand on her hip and his other hand holding her hand, "You look very beautiful tonight, Ma Chèrie." Remington said, twirling her around and pulling her back in.

"Why thank you. You clean up very well mr. Kropp." Dusty told Remington, then pulling him into a kiss.

"Hey you wanna head over to our place afterwards?" Remington asked Dusty, giving her a smirk.

"Sure, do you have something planned?" Dusty asked, standing on her tippy toes to get closer to Remington.

"Possibly, you wanna do something later?"

"Hey, you were the one who said that you wanted to show me."

Remignton smirks and kisses her.

----------

Remington and Dusty left the dance early, kissing each other slowly. Remignton kept his hand low on her tailbone, leading her to the car. Then he would pull her close and kiss her deeply, asking for entrance by grazing his tongue along her lips. "Remmy-wait" Dusty said during kisses.

Remington let her go and then they continued to go to the car. Remington kept his hand on her thigh, high almost between her legs, tight. Soon they were at their "home". Dusty stripped from her long dress skirt, showing her black spandex. But leaving her in the crop top, that was all lace but her black, strapless, bra.

Remington took his suit jacket off and his button up shirt, but he kept his dress pants on. Dusty walked through the doorway slowly and then was picked up by Remington.  He kept his hands under her butt and kissed, low, under her chin as Dusty played with his hair. Her head back as he left the kiss there for a while.

Remington brought her to the bed and laid her down, moving his kisses to her lips. He moved his hips against hers. He had her pinned to the bed.

Soon Remington took off Dusty's crop top and placed kisses all along her, uncovered parts of her chest. Dusty flipped him over, and Remington held her hips, smiling up to her. Dusty ran her fingers through his spikes.

Remington reached behind her back and placed his hands on the hooks of her bra. He started to unhook it, showing all of dusty's old mistakes. But Remington ignored them like they weren't there.

#############

Y'all this is beautiful and as detailed as I can make it.