"Do you think...."

She felt a blush creep over her face.

"...you could tell me more about colors then? Maybe later on?"

Junhui gave her a kind smile while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I plan on," he said, "Not just colors though. I plan on telling you everything I know."

"Really?" She asked excitedly, making her friend chuckle.

"Of course," He grinned, "but it all depends on you. If you want to continue faking the whole pill thing that is."

Seohyeon slowly nodded before opening the doors to the Dining Room, revealing a familiar tall and thin male standing at the entrance, eyes darting around everywhere as if he was frantically looking for someone. Once his eyes landed on Seohyeon and Junhui, his expression grew stern and slightly irritated. He crossed his arms and walked over to where they were standing.

"Please forgive me for being a little nosy," he began with an unpleasant smile, "but where were you two? You don't usually show up late on such a very special meal!"

"It's just Third Meal, Hao," Junhui sighed, "And I will not forgive you for rubbing your nose in my business, our business."

Junhui motioned at him and Seohyeon when he said "our."

Minghao's fierce expression grew a little startled before turning blank. He rolled his eyes as he turned around and made his way into the Dinging Hall.

"Honestly Jun, the things you do," Minghao said with a sigh as he walked further and further away.

Seohyeon was confused. Why were they all of a sudden shortening each other's names? Calling someone such improper terms was considered disrespectful and rude.

Junhui looked back at Seohyeon and ushered her to go in. She made her way toward inside into the main room, Junhui following her from behind. They found Jane, who was sitting at a table far in the corner eating her food. They followed Minghao to the table and sat down, immediately being given food by a few Dining Hall workers. The entire time, Junhui and Minghao acted like everything was normal. Minghao was conversing with Jane about today's lessons, and Junhui was listening as he ate. He didn't talk about what had just happened earlier with Seohyeon. In fact, he didn't even bring it up. They just ate, like the always did.

Once Third Meal was done everyone went back to their dorms to get ready for bed. Minghao walked next to Jane, still talking to her with a huge friendly smile. Behind them, Junhui and Seohyeon walked side by side in silence. Seohyeon didn't really know what to say, or if Junhui even wanted to talk at all.

Once they got to the Girls Dorm, Minghao said goodbye to Jane and Seohyeon before walking to the Boy's Dorm a few building away. Seohyeon waved goodbye to Minghao before looking back at Junhui, giving him a small smile. She was about to walk in to the Dorm, when Junhui finally spoke up.

"Seohyeon," Junhui said, breaking the silence.

They stopped in front of the girl's Dorm Building before turning to face each other.

"Are you going to take it tomorrow?" He asked quietly, with a noticeable sad tone in his voice.

"Junhui," she frowned, feeling slightly guilty, "I'll have to think about it. Okay?"

Junhui gave her a distant, desolate smile before waving goodbye and walking back to his Dorm Building, leaving Seohyeon standing outside alone.

She really did need to think about it. Would she wake up feeling the same way everyday? Would she feel still confused, afraid, or overwhelmed? The thought of it made made her body shiver as she walked up the stairs to her room that she shared with Jane.

She opened the door to the room and was greeted by the sight of Jane brushing out any tangles in her hair. Jane was already getting ready to sleep, so Seohyeon did the same. Once she changed into her sleeping attire and finished preparing to rest, Seohyeon walked out of the bathroom and into their sleeping area before sitting on her own bed. Her roommate had finished before her and was reading a book peacefully in her bed. Jane looked up from her book that she was reading and at Seohyeon, giving her one of the empty forced smiles. Seohyeon suddenly felt so burdened for Jane.

I bet Jane would have a beautiful smile if she wasn't on her pills. She thought.

"Good night Jane," Seohyeon said before laying down and pulling her covers over her body.

"Good night Seohyeon," Jane responded before doing the same.

They turned off their lights, and the whole Dorm Building grew silent.

But Seohyeon was still wide awake, thinking about all the events that happened today.

Although she felt a mixture of different feelings, there were also some good things she felt that she had never felt before. When she found out about the different colors, she something sparked inside of her. Was it eagerness? Interest? She didn't know.

When she was with Junhui, she felt as if her insides were fluttering all over the place in her body; which was surprisingly a nice feeling. She saw parts of Junhui that she had never seen before. His teasing manner, his calming and soothing gestures, his sad smile when they departed, his strong arms wrapped around her.

She subconsciously wrapped her own arms around her as she began to blush to herself.

The embrace felt nice.

If she didn't take her pills, would he do that more often?

——