10

A/N- Okay this one isn't as long, I apologize, *bows to you for forgiveness* but I didn't want to leave you with one updated chapter, so here you go (: Enjoyyyyyyyyy.

"Yes father?" Draco asked, hoping it wasn't about the news he had just heard.

Lucius led him to the bathroom, rubbing his temples. "When was the last time you took out the trash?" he asked, annoyed. "We had a deal. No maid, because you need to take care of yourself for once," he stated. "Clearly, it's not going so well."

Draco hadn't done his chores for over a week now. Irritated, he walked toward the trash bin. It was so overflowed, even some of the junk fell onto the floor. Draco noticed the pregnancy test box he had given Hermione, behind the can. Picking it up, he felt the weight of the stick inside. Removing it, he read the results, reread it again, and stood in terror. Letting the box and stick fall onto the tiled floor with a loud thud.

Lucius jumped at the sudden noise. "Bloody hell, Draco," he whispered, calming his heartbeat. Looking at the object he had dropped, he instantly understood. "Dear God... Is that..."

"A pregnancy test?" he finished, never leaving his gaze. "Yes."

His father's eyes widened. "And is it..."

"Positive?" Draco finished once again. There was a long pause. "Yes."

Now both Malfoys stood in complete horror. For Draco, it was as if the world had stopped spinning, it was as if time had paused, it was as if everything he had intended for the future had vanished. He was in extreme shock that his vision began to blur, his head began to ache, his hearing began to ring, and his heart-- his heart was pounding. Loud. It was so loud, Lucius could feel it from a distance.

The last thing he remembered was feeling his father's arms around him as if he was catching him.

And then,

pitch

black

darkness.