Dark Pit x Reader: Part 1

(Dark Pit POV) 

There was a new girl in the arena and he happened to be one of Paluntena's angles... She had a petite form and she was super light on her feet. When she sprinted, it was a blur, but she only used is for certain strikes. Her name was (Y/N) and I loved her fighting style. She used swords similar to Pit's and mine, but hers were made of something that looked like glass, but was stronger than metal. There was a blue energy running through the blade as well. She was fighting Pit at the moment and winning, but only by one KO. She was fast but Pit was impulsive and reactive which helped him block her, taking less damage than most would. It was almost like she was made of energy... Eventually, the clock ran out and (Y/N) had won the match. She was scratched up and panting, but Pit was on his knees, panting heavily. I was impressed by (Y/N)'s skills. I didn't expect such an amazing performance. She and Pit were taken to the infirmary to get patched up so I snuck in the back door and decided to talk to (Y/N). She was laying on an infirmary bed with her leg and shoulder wrapped up as she sipped the a drink from a glass. 

"Hey, (Y/N)~" I said, leaning against the doorway with a smirk. She raised an eyebrow as she tilted her head slightly. 

"How'd you get in here, Dark Pit?" she asked with a smirk. I was confused as too why she would smirk at my presence, but I ignored it. 

"I snuck in through the unlocked door. I wanted to say that you put up a fairly impressive fight against my other half." I said with a chuckle. She smiled brightly and her wings shifted. 

"Thank you! I didn't know you were watching!" she added with a giggle and wink. I was caught of guard and my cheeks heated up slightly at her actions. She smiled and stood up, walking over to me. She poked my chest and scratched under my chin, which I happened to like her doing now. I blushed madly at her bold actions. She winked and walked past me, a smile creeping up on my face.