Chapter 7

Tony's POV:
After listening to Peter's scream all I wanted to do was to kill the men who were hurting my ki.. the kid after what seemed like hours of Peter's screams I heard the screeching noise stop and a limp body being dragged back into this room and once again handcuffed to the wall. As I looked at the skinny boy I noticed a puddle of blood forming around him. "Peter!" I yell trying so hard to move towards him. After a while a man that I hadn't seen before came in and hooked Peter up to a UV relief washed over me as I thought that this would help the poor child and stop him from dying, I couldn't imagine a life without Peter he has such spirit he can't loose that he doesn't deserve the life that he has been brought into. "Mr st..ark" Peter said with a raspy voice from all the screaming. He tried so desperately to lift his head towards his idol tony but failed.
"Kid oh thank god I thought you weren't going to wake up." I said smiling at the spiderling.
"It hurts mister stark it really hurts." As I look towards Peter stomach and legs I noticed how unbearably painful they looked as the blood still leaked from his body.
"I know kid but I promise you I'm going to get you out of this no matter what it takes."
Before Peter could say anything he passed out from the pain and exhaustion.
Steve's POV:
After telling the avengers about where tony and Peter are we all got suited up ready to expect an army considering they were able to knock the iron man and Spider-Man unconscious.
After what seemed like forever getting ready we all boarded a shield plane with a few agents with us including nick fury. After 10minutes of flying Bruce told us to land the plane here.
As we all exited the large loud plane we looked towards ...
Nothing
We were walking on a grass field?
"Bruce what the hell you said they were here"
I say anger beginning to build up
"They are the tracker says they are right here." Bruce says confusion in his voice.
"Hold on they're moving" Bruce said now concentrating on the small device. As I looked around all I could see was a grass field and then a large cliff next to the ocean.
But as I looked to the left I saw a small black truck coming towards us.
As it parked a few metres away from us three men exited the car and two went to the back.
"Aww gentleman and ladies glad you could make it."
He must be the vulture who else could it be.
"Where the hell is Peter and Tony?!" Loki shouted clearly figuring out who the tall old man was.
"Oh of course right here!" Adrian said with excitement in his voice.
The two men that went behind the van ended up two men dragging them by their arms.
I looked at the both bloodied men well and boy.
They looked like hey were in so much pain both of them had bags under their eyes like they hadn't slept in days.
But Peter looked the worst his legs were unbearable he probably couldn't even stand on them.
Adrian ended up walking closer to Peter and put a knife to his neck.
"You son of a bitch! You're gonna die for this!" I shout towards the old man.
"Hey! He's had enough leave Peter alone!" Shouts Loki also.
"I've got an idea" Adrian replies with a smirk on his face.
He begins to drag Peter to the end of the cliff and as Peter couldn't walk it must have really hurt.
"Peter!!!" Tony shout towards the small weak boy.
"Let's see if you'll survive a drop from this height" Adrian says casually and before any of the avengers can reach towards him he was pushed of the end and he fell towards the clear blue ocean.
Adrian got back into the car and drove of which his men while all of us avengers were focusing on the falling boy, before I could jump Loki jumped In after Peter all we could do now was wait.
I walked over towards the exhausted Tony Stark and picked him up. "P..Peter please make sure he's alright." Tony whispered before blacking our from the malnutrition he was so light. I carried him back to the plane and laid him down while Bruce started to look at his wounds.

Peter's POV:
As I hit the cold icy water my wounds began to scream in pain but all I could really think about was the coldness of the water hitting my body like daggers.
All I thought about Mr Stark and Aunt May they're the reason they are hurt, it was all my thought
My oxygen began to leave my body as I sank towards the bottom of the ocean.

Loki's POV:
Peter. Was all I could think about as I began swimming deeper and deeper after him it was so dark I was having trouble finding him. That was until I saw a flask Of blood and headed that way as Peter began to come in sight I held onto him and flew out the water to the field and laid him down.
He wasn't breathing
All the other avengers began crowding round him looking at the poor boy.
Bruce then ran through them and knelt down to Peter he checked his pulse and gasped. "Bruce what do we do!?" I shout
Bruce didn't reply but he began CPR on the boys small chest. He did it for around two minutes and everyone started to give up hope, Natasha had tears falling from her eyes until we heard coughing and Peter began coughing up water.
He was alive
"Peter!" Steve yelled as he began hugging Peter.
Until Peter fell unconscious from the pain.
We carried him into the plane and laid him next to tony as we flew back to the avengers tower.
A/N
Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while so I made this chapter even longer to make up for it 1000 words!
I'll try to post the next few chapters on time.
Thanks for reading!