Chapter 3

WARNING TORTURE IN THE NEXT FEW PARTS OF THIS BOOK PLEASE DON'T READ IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE SORRY.
Tony's PoV:
As I began to leave the world of unconscious I tried to open my eyes but immediately shut them due to the brightness in the room.
"Mr stark?" Peter called scared.
A sigh of relief washed over me as I realised Peter was in the room with me.
"Hey kid are you alright?" I ask
"Ye Mr Stark but I'm scared where are we?" Peter asks whimpering.
I felt so bad for the kid this isn't right, a 15 year old kid shouldn't be dealing with this.
"I don't know but I won't let anything happen to you" I say not sure if I can keep my word.
Peter smiled clearly knowing that I can't keep my word.
I noticed that me and Peter were tied up against the wall with our hands above our heads. It looked as if Peter had been tugging on the cuffs as his wrists were red and looked saw.
As I went to open my mouth a door to the left of me opened causing me and Peter to jolt in our seats.
"See your both finally awake." The man in the mask says looking at both of us.
"What the hell do you want us for?" Peter says trying to act confident, but you could tell he was scared. 
"I'm surprised you don't recognise me Peter because I sure do remember you." The man says looking directly at Peter.
As the man began to take his mask of me and Peter gasped as we saw none other than Adrian the vulture.
As I looked towards Peter his breath started to become uneven as Adrian walked towards him holding a large syringe in his hand.
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shout trying to move his attention to me, but it didn't work he kept walking towards him, then he plunged the needle into Peter's neck causing him to whimper.
"That'll teach you after messing with me in the first place." Adrian whispers into Peter's ear.
After Adrian leaves the room I immediately focus on Peter. "Peter are you okay?"
But he didn't reply until he said
"Mr Stark I can't feel my legs" I immediately look towards them and notice small purple bruises all over his legs.
"It's okay don't move them let them heal..." I was cut off as he began to scream agony.
"MR ST... ARGHH"
My heart broke at the sight in front of me he was so scared and in so much pain.
"HEY! COME BACK ADRIAN WHAT HAVE TOU DONE?!" I yell hoping he'd come back.
After 10 minutes of Peter's screams and me trying to calm him down he finally passed out.
Adrian walked back in looking at Peter as if he had created a master piece.
"What have you done to him!?" I shout towards the tall old man
"Simply stopped him from being able to do the one thing he loves" Adrian says in a giggling tone
As I look confused Adrian beams his eyes towards Peter's legs
Oh god...
He'd paralysed him now he couldn't walk, he'd taken Spider-Man away from him.
"I'm afraid it isn't temporary but as long as I shoot him with the needle every day he won't feel from his waist down." I sigh in relief knowing that it wasn't permanent but it caused Peter so much pain what if they never get out of here will Adrian break the kid?
All I could think about was hugging Peter but with these shackles I couldn't move. Adrian walked out the room not before whispering
"I wouldn't get too comfortable we'll be playing a game later."
And with that Adrian walked out slamming the door as he left.
What game?
Will he hurt Peter again?
This was all I could think about until I began dozing of into an uncomfortable sleep.

A/N
Hey guys sorry this chapters a bit shorter but I promise the next one will be longer. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!