Chapter 6

Tony's POV:
My body's shaking and my minds racing I don't even know how long we've been here a week a month?
Every day has only ever been pain he'll beat me and Peter and throw a small portion of food to us to share.
You could already see Peter's collar bones and probably mine too.
Ever since Peter was branded the burn has healed quickly thanks to his spider healing but the scar is clearly visible on his small thin stomach.
"Hey M.. Mr Stark?" Peter trembles as he looks at me.
"Ye Pete, you alright?" I ask looking into Peter's eyes. They were drained of colour and only looked like a dull grey and were no longer his amazing ocean blue.
"D.. do you remember w.. when you said we could go g... get ice cream at the park?" Peter starts
"Do you think if we get out of this p... place we can do that?"
I look back at the floor not sure if we'll ever escape but simply agree trying my best to cheer up the weak kid.
"I promise if we get out we'll do whatever you want." I say reassuringly.
"Thanks Mr Stark" Peter whispers towards me.
After a few hours of sitting and waiting Adrian comes stomping back into the cold dark room holding two metal devices.
"Now I thought I would tease you guys for a few days" Adrian says chuckling at me and Peter.
He walks over towards me and straps the metal collar round my neck then begins to walk over to Peter and does the same.
"What is this?" Peter asks not bothering to look up from the ground.
"I guess you'll find out" Adrian shouts towards the small boy.
As Adrian walks out the room I look towards Peter noticing him trying to hold back his tears.
"Hey Peter it's okay bud."
"I promise I'll do whatever I can to get you out"
After a few hours of talking the collars still haven't done anything yet I wonder what they are for? Peter begins to get tired.
"Hey kid get some sleep I'll watch over you"
"Thanks Mr Stark" Peter whispers.
As he closes his eyes a loud shriek comes from the boys mouth I look towards him and notice a spark of light coming from his collar.
"W..what was that!" Peter screamed in pain.
Oh no it must stop us from falling asleep, the worst type of punishment.
"Peter whatever you do don't fall asleep he must of put some kind of shocker on us to stop us sleeping."
I say looking at the poor boys eyes.
"B...but I'm so tired I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake"
"It's alright kid just keep talking to me we can make it through this." I say trying to boost his confidence.
After what seemed like days yet was only a few hours even I began to grow sleepy.
With a loud thud Adrian walks back into the room and starts to remove Peter's chains.
He then grabs Peter by his hair pulling him up Peter Yelps at the pain as he stumbles due to not walking for so long, he starts to drag Peter out of the room.
"Hey what are you doing! Where are you taking him!" I yell towards the large man.
"Hell" was all Adrian said before shutting the door and I was left in the darkness.
Peter's POV:
As Adrian dragged me to another room that looked just like our one but this time there was a dentist chair in the middle and two men standing beside it they strapped me into the chair and walked over to a small table that held small but scary tools.
As the two men came back towards me they started cutting my legs so many cuts and I was loosing a lot of blood. I screamed In agony as I looked towards Adrian who was sitting down watching this like it was some theatre show.
He was sick.
As the men went back over to the table I looked at my now messed up legs. You couldn't even see the skin because of all the blood.
I was about to pass out but the electric collar shocked me still not letting sleep overcome my body.
I was going to die here.
The men came back over holding other tools stabbing and pricking them into my stomach the pain was unbearable all the time we've been here I've wanted to hug Tony but we can't get anywhere near each other and now I was going to die here.
It felt like a relief as darkness took over my body no matter how much the collar hurt.
Steve's POV:
After that video was sent to us Bruce has been trying to track it down the rest of the avengers have been sitting and training we're all so worried about Tony and Peter that was until Bruce came running up the stairs
"Everyone I know where tony and Peter are!"
A/N
Hey everyone thank you soo much for 100 reads thanks to everyone who's read this far!
Sorry for the cliff hanger
Remember to vote, comment and follow! See you guys soon!