Chapter 7

Rosie's POV

As I was walking to the cafe that, my friend, Jasmin and I are meeting at, I had a run-in with my ex-best friend, Emilia Parkinson. ' definitely telling my boo about this' I thought to my self as she kept insulting me.

"You have a boyfriend now?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I do. What of it?" I responded.

"Hahaha, he probably accepted you out of pity," she said with a smirk while I just stood there looking bored.

"Actually he's the one that asked me to be his girlfriend," I corrected her. " Now if you'll excuse me I have to go meet my friend."

"You sure they actually like you?" she questioned, with a smirk.

"You sure that I actually care?" I shot back and left, leaving her shocked. About 10 minutes later I arrived at the cafe and when I spotted Jasmin I called out to her. She ran and tackled me in the biggest hug ever.

"Hey cutie, how are you?" she asked excitedly.

"I'm good, just ran into Emilia, but other than that I'm good," I told her. "How about you?"

" I'm good but what the hell did she want with you?" she responded as we got off the floor.

"Oh, she just wanted to ask if I had a boyfriend," I told her. "Then she started insulting me by saying that you and Ikuto didn't really care about me. Oh and by the way- nice dress. You are looking like a full course meal."(^Jasmin's outfit^)

"That bitch is nothing but a snake I tell ya," she told me. "Also, really? Omg, I have to say that YOU are the full course meal<3"

"Yeah, she is, which is why I literally didn't care about what she said at all," I laughed. "And thanks<3"

"By the way, Ro, what do you want," she asked. During this conversation, we had gotten in line.

"The usual," I told her.

"Okay" she turned to the barista. "one venti passion fruit iced tea and one venti salted caramel mocha frappuccino with extra caramel."

"Here, I need the points," I told her as I handed her my phone with the cafe's app open, to pay.

"Hahaha alrighty then" she takes my phone and the barista scans it. After we ordered our drinks, we sat at our table waiting for our names to be called.

"Jasmin and Rosie," we heard our names being called from the counter and we saw our drinks being put out.

"Hey, Gustavo," Jasmin and I said at the same time. She and I always come to this cafe so we know all the workers. The barista who took our order was Emma, she's honestly my favorite, well second to Gustavo of course.

"Hey, Ro, Jasmin, how are you guys doing" Gustavo asked.

"YAY, YOU GAVE ME A POOL OF CARAMEL," I cheered, while Gustavo laughed at me.

"You betcha, girly, only the best for my favorite regulars- he said still laughing at my childishness.

"Hahaha. OH RIGHT," I said remembering what I wanted to tell him.

"What happened?" he questioned looking a little worried.

"Two things: 1) I ran into Emilia 2) IM NO LONGER A SINGLE PRINGLE," I told him. I swear his face looks like his mind just exploded. Not surprising though.

"HOLD UP," he said and ran to the back. About 3 minutes later he comes back. "I'm off duty now so gimme details, like, now, on both Emilia and your new BF of course."

One of the main reasons I love this child is because we basically are the same person in different bodies. Soon after we had sat down and talked all about what happened. We sat there for about an hour just talking. Then I checked my phone.

"Crap, Jasmin, Gustavo we have to go, classes start in like 20 minutes!" I shout at them. Gustavo went to the back to get out of his work clothes while Jasmin and I packed our stuff up to leave. After Gustavo came back, we headed to school.

-Timeskip-

When we got to school, there were like, 12 minutes before the bell rang so we decided to walk around the school for a little bit. While we were walking around, we just talked about random shit which made the time go by 10 times faster than it should have.

*BRIINNGG*

The bell rang and we headed to our classes. All three of us had taken independent classes so we could technically have graduated but we wanted to graduate with our friends so we decided to stay and just help out our favorite classes. I headed to my culinary class with Jasmin, and Gustavo headed to his art class.

"Morning Chef," me and Jasmin said at the same time.

"Good morning girls, can one of you begin grading the tests and the other get the lab set up?" Chef asked.

"I'll get the lab set up," I told her.

"Okay, then Jasmin, you are going to grade the tests," chef then turned to Jasmin.

"Yes, ma'am right away," Jasmin saluted to Chef and we all laughed a little at the gesture. As I was looking at the recipe to see what ingredients we needed I saw that Chef had forgotten some ingredients.

"Chef?" I called over to her and she looked up at me. "you forgot to purchase the butterscotch, flour, and chocolate."

"Oh dear, would you go get them for me please?" she asked knowing that I could drive to the store a pick someone up while she keeps an eye on her currently testing students.

"yeah sure," I told her. I then grabbed my wallet and keys then headed out.

As I was walking to the car I accidentally ran into someone. When I looked up I noticed that it was none other than my boyfriend.

"Need help, love?" he asked.

"Shouldn't you be at school, you idiot?" I asked him a little disappointed in him.

"Yeah, but I don't want to go," he said.

"Well help me buy supplies for Chef, then head back to school, you dork," I told him.

"Okay," he said laughing.

-Timeskip-

Once we had gotten the missing ingredients, we headed back to our respective schools.

"Chef! I got the missing ingredients," I yelled out to her.

"Thank you, Rosie. Just place them on the demo table," she said. It was passing nutrition break right now so the classroom was empty except for a select few that want to get ready for the lab early. I set the bags on the demo table and started sorting them out so it'll be easy for the students to grab them. Once the bell rang the lab started.

-Timeskip to the end of the day-

Today was really crazy with all of the running around Jasmin and I had to do. At lunch, we reunited with Gustavo and ate together. Now we are walking home and talking about who knows what. 'When I get home I'm going to sleep' i thought.

"Alright babes, this is me," Gustavo said, he then waved goodbye and left. Shortly after we got to Jasmin's house. Then finally I was walking to my house. Once I got there I went in and went to bed.

~

Word count: 1213

Hey guys, Unikitty here I'm sorry for the long-ass wait. As usual, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. In this chapter, two of my best friends made an appearance. So I'm going to leave with a huge thank you to Jasmin's real-life persona because she is my inspiration for everything and she always supports me in everything that I do. I LOVE YOU GIRLY!!! Also, my offer in all the other chapters is still going strong and I'm going to start updating every other Friday so keep a lookout for that. Byee!!^.^