Chapter 4

-warning mild violence in this chapter-

  ~

Ikuto's POV

I waited outside of Rosie's changing room. After what went down she wanted to change into something more comfortable (above outfit). When she came out her hair was in a ponytail and she looked absolutely stunning.

"Let's go see Tadase." She said in a monotone voice which is different than how I normally hear her talk.

"Mind if we pick someone else who could possibly help?"

"Fine whatever," She said. Whatever happened really set her off. I feel really bad. Pretty soon we were off to pick up Amu then find Tadase.

*time skippy skip brought to you by Kaneki's adorable smile*

Once we picked up Amu she looked uncomfortable being with Rosie, while Rosie was just staring out the window as the buildings go by on our way to the greenhouse where Amu said that everyone else including Tadase was.

"Mrs. Shizouka we have arrived at the school shall I wait here until your done?" Rosie's limo driver asked.

"Yes please, and thank you,  Aaron." She replied as I extended my hand out to her to help her out of the car seeing as she had injured her leg and arms when I found her. Before she changed I had patched her arms and legs up to stop the bleeding for now. When I had found her there was a long deep cut spanning from her shoulder to the back of her hand on her right arm, there were little scrapes on her knee and a stab looking wound on her left arm just below her arm. The assailant didn't hit any major blood vessels so she's not gonna die, thank god.

"Tadase" Rosie called out to the little prince.

"Oh, hey Rosie whats- WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU!" Tadase shouted making me flinch but Rosie stayed as emotionless as she was before.

"Shut up will ya I'm trying not to lose my hearing here," She said with a very small smile ruffling Tadase's hair with her less injured arm. Everyone else had gathered around at this point also wondering what had happened to her. "We need your help"

"With what?" He questioned seemingly forgetting what had just occurred five seconds ago.

"To find Utau" She stated then everyone looked at her I confusion. In turn, she then looked at me to explain what happened and I did since she didn't know.

After explaining all that I knew she said what she remembered.

"All I remember is that after the concert ended and everyone left I was about to call some old friends of mine and you guys to come to hang out with me while the cleanup crew was working because I wasn't allowed to leave until the cleanup crew left. The reason for that is that my brother was the head of the cleanup crew this time around and so I was hanging backstage when all of a sudden all the crew disappeared leaving me and Utau alone and then we smelled something weird and then blacked out. That all I remember, but I think I might know why this happened." She said reaching for the bow that's always in her hair and pinning it off revealing cat ears

"Why would cat ears cause this and why would they take Utau?" Amu asked.

"Whoever took Utau probably thought that she was me because she also had a bow in her hair from part of a song we did together, most people don't know that I have cat ears except for a select few so they probably got told to look for someone with a bow." She answered.

"Either that or they're using Utau to get to you," Amu said blushing a little earning an appreciative glance and smile from Rosie.

"Huh, I like your thinking, kid," Rosie responded ruffling Amu's hair. "So are we gonna go find her or just stand there?"