6. Chapter

I saw the two other girls sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee. I had seen them before, even talked to them a few words, but now I saw my chance to actually get to know them. One of the girls had red hair and brown eyes, while the other one was blond with green eyes. I walked to the small kitchen, taking a cup of (coffee/tea) and leaning to the counter.

"Good morning" I smiled politely, hoping for a conversation.

"Oh, good morning" the red headed one -Lucy- said, smiling slightly back at me. 

"Yeah, good morning, (Y/n), wasn't it?" I looked at the just spoken blonde, nodding to her question. Her name was Katherine. As I mentioned before, I have talked to them. Well, it was just few words but still, I got to know their names and a little bit of them. 

As we talked, Audrey joined us and we started to get to know each other. I did have plans, but I was already friends with Jessica and Andrew. Besides, I was going to share the apartment style dorm with these girls, so it would be nice to know what they were like.

When our little morning-talk was over, I started to head over to my two, already awaiting friends. Jessica was sitting on a outdoor bench, leaning backwards and enjoying the sun. Andrew on the other hand was pacing back and forth, looking worried and angry. Well, not as angry as in the dining hall yesterday. I picked up my speed and hurried over to them.

"(Y/n) where were you?! Why did you took so long?!" Andrew almost shouted at me when I reached them, closing the distance until he was standing only two feet away from me.

"I'm really sorry, I started to talk with my new room mates and I kind of took my time" I knew I was late, but this wasn't the reaction I expected. Well, I did from Jessica, who was still sitting on the bench taking the sun. 

"He was going to come get you, you know? I had to convince him to stay here and wait" Jessica spoke, not even lifting her head up, or opening her eyes.

"Oh? Were you worried over me?" I smirk at Andrew who had calmed down a little. He closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I just don't like being kept waiting" he turned his head to the side, and run his fingers through his hair. His cheeks had a really faint pink shade, that I almost missed it. Keyword: Almost.

"Are you blushing? How cute!" I exclaimed teasingly, which made the shade on his cheeks grow darker red, and was even more noticeable now. 

"Oh my god, I need to take a picture!" as I was reaching my pocket to get my phone, I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. I looked up to the owner of the hand, seeing Andrew's face. He looked serious and the pink shade was almost gone, but slightly still noticeable. 

"Come on (Y/n), it can't be that amusing" he says bored expression on his face. 

"Ugh fine, but still I'm not forgetting this easily" now the blush was gone, and the look on his face made me think if it really even were there in the first place. He backed away a little, and we got to the bench where Jessica was sitting.

                                                                          *Time skip*

The whole Sunday was really calm and we didn't really do anything. Andrew was very affectionate the whole day. Well, he has always been but now even more so. He insisted on holding me while walking and sitting, and even if I tried to refuse he would do so. The least he agreed to was holding hands while walking.