tendo satori

Start from the beginning

Looking up at Tendo with a soft expression, he directed his hand towards the chair on the other side, signalling him to sit.

Tendo only continued to smirk as he took a seat. Leaning back in his chair, legs spread and his legs hung loosely on the back of the chair. His head tilted to the side as he stared at his friendly doctor whom was setting out papers across the table. Glancing down at the papers, Tendo was to bored to actually read what was on them. Pointless shit, in his own words. "Doctor," Tendo leaned forward, pushing the papers to the side and out of his way. He sat his chin on the palm of his hand as he watched (Y/n) freak a little from his papers being disorganized. "How about we do something different today. No note taking or weird questions about my health."

"Eh-, what would you like to do then?" (Y/n) payed attention to his clients posture.

Tendo stay silent. He could only stare at his doctor. Directly into his eyes, his red eyes piercing right through (Y/n) soul, it felt like. The long silence was oddly comfortable. The two stared back at each other, waiting for the red head to speak up about what he was interested in doing. Instead of speaking, Tendo stood up and dragged his chair towards (Y/n). The screeching from the chair being dragged made (F/n) tense up a bit. He watched Tendo carefully, glancing back and forth from the chair to Tendo as he positioned the chair fairly close.

"T...tendo?" (Y/n) questioned as he watched the tall male sit down and lean close, very close. Their noses brushed against each other, as if Tendo was going to give him a kiss. 'He is handsome..ah-! He's my client?!' (Y/n) closed his eyes tightly, feeling more nervous every time he felt Tendo's breath against his lips. Without realizing, he hands were shaking in his lap. Why though? (Y/n) trusted Tendo, there was no reason not to. He has done nothing wrong to him, so why is (Y/n) so nervous?

Suddenly he felt a large soft hand on his cheek, causing (Y/n) to jump in his seat. A hint of red hue spread across his cheeks and his lips pushed into a thin line with his shoulders tensed up. "(Y/n)..." His voice was deep, soothing, and comforting. "Open your pretty (e/c) eyes, please~." He whispered, using his thumb to softly rub (Y/n) cheek, soothing him.

Slowly, (Y/n) did what Tendo wanted. He opened one of his eyes first before the second was opened as well. Being so closed to Tendo, it made him realize how beautiful the color red was. 'His eyes..' (Y/n) felt like he was in a trance, not wanting to look away now but the tension felt too much. Quickly bowing his head down, (Y/n) gripped onto his white coat and shook his head.

"Look at you," Tendo chuckled, sneaking his large hands up (Y/n)'s shirt and wrapped them around his neck to force the smaller male to look at him. His face was nearly red as his hair. "Trembling under my touch. You look so delicious in this state, have you always been this way around me? Or do you show this side to other guys out there?" Saying those words, (Y/n) could hear the slight jealously in his voice.

(Y/n) let his fingers wrap around Tendo's wrists, wanting to lean closer but stayed still. "N-no..I cant"

"Cant, what (Y/n)?" Tendo teased more.

(Y/n) felt more embarrassed. He closed his eyes once again with his cheeks puffed up. 'Im going to die from embarrassment!!' Gripping Tendo's wrist tightly, (Y/n) was able to mutter out a few words. "Y...you're embarrassing me Tendo.."

Tendo smirked grew. This was perfect. Leaning in closer, he gently brushed his lips on (Y/n) cheek before quickly standing up from the chair, causing it to fall over. It made the doctor jump in his. His bright (e/c) stared at the tall, skinny male. The baggy sweat pants and sweat shirt might keep him covered but (Y/n) could tell he had a muscular body underneath those clothes. Just from looking at his hands and forearms, he kept himself in shape even in the hospital. His finger tips gently touched where he felt Tendo's lips. They were soft. Standing up from his chair, (Y/n) carefully picked up the fallen one and sat it back in place. This was a bit abnormal, Tendo pacing around the room with his hands resting on the back of his head. Normally the two would be having a gentle conversation around this time but Tendo had other plans.

"(Y/n)-san."

(Y/n) felt his body tense up again. That was first he has ever heard Tendo call him by his first name. His voice sounded stern but he could tell Tendo had a question by its tone. Glancing over at the red head, he watched the former sports player walk up to him and place both of his hands on his cheeks, softly.

"What do you see in your future?"

"My.. future?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Yes. Where do you see yourself in the next five or ten years?"

It was an odd question, especially coming from Tendo. He has never asked about (Y/n)'s personal life or his interests. So the question struck out to him. Pushing his lips together, (Y/n) leaned into Tendo's hand as his smaller ones softly rested on top of the other's.

"Working here.. with you. Visiting you as much as possible and talking to you." He began in a soft tone. "I enjoy my job very much and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. Being able to help others and help you warms my heart, seeing the smiles on all of your faces. My future might just be me stuck in a suffocating building for hours each day but as long as I know that... that I'm able to see you doing well is more important to me than anything else. The improvement that you and I have been building! At this rate, it could possibly for you to leave in the next year or so then we-," (Y/n) closed his mouth. He was rambling, a habitat of his he thought was bad.

Tendo leaned in closer, still showing off his white pearly teeth with a smirk. "We could what (Y/n)-San?"

"Eh-.. well, maybe, since we've grew a bond and a friendship we could possibly g-go out... together.." (Y/n) shuddered and shook his head with a nervous laugh. "I sound crazy! I'm your doctor and you're my patient, what am I thinking? Funny right? I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with my blabbering. Besides you still have a little over a year before the administrative even considers about you leaving. By then I probably won't even be your doctor-,"

"What if I found way for me to leave sooner?"

"Huh?" He blinked, staring into Tendo's soft eyes. "Sooner?"

Tendo modded. He removed his hands from (Y/n)'s cheeks and to his shoulders. "Like you said, we've grew a bond! We belong to each other (Y/n)-San.. my heart is for you. The short amount of time I've known you, I can't help but feel more normal by the minute. I want you by my side forever but that can't happen if I'm stuck in this hell hole." Tendo watched his dear (Y/n)'s face grow red and his eyes widen from the sudden confession.

(Y/n) bit his lip as his eyes glanced to the right. His heart was racing. Knowing that Tendo returned the same feelings as his made his brain and heart burst. Was he telling the truth though? Or is he just wanting an easy way out of the hospital. Hell with it.

"What do I need to do?" (Y/n) asked, staring at Tendo with a serious expression but it was quickly wiped away when he felt a pair of chapped lips press against his. It was rough but loving. (Y/n) didn't have much time to react before Tendo pulled away.

"Let's make a quick call to an old buddy of mine."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

2.1ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs

ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴜʜ?? ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!! ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ!! ᴀʟsᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀɪ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ɪsɴᴛ ʜᴇ~?

ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғᴜɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ;)))

ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴢ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴅɪᴄᴋ <3

-ᴇᴅᴇɴ-