AJ Styles (2)

(This is a continuation of the first AJ Styles smut shot, as requested by Amy, formerly known as kevinsteennut, now know as TheGloriousBabe. I hope you enjoy this sugarplum)

AJ's lips were on hers barely a second after she crawled above him, kissing her harder than she had expected him to. He pulled away from her mouth suddenly, his lips running down her chin to the nape of her neck. AJ place a sweet peck to the base of her throat before running his tongue over it. The warmth and feel of this motion had Amy releasing a sharp gasp, just as it always did.

"Amy..." he whispered, his breath tickling her ear. The name did not leave him as a question, or as an encouragement, or as a warning. It left him simply because it was her name. "Amy..."

She felt the sharp pinch of his teeth on her neck, it was a gasp of pleasure that left her rather than one of pain or surprise. Still hovering over him, the skirt of her black baby doll brushing against his abdomen lightly, Amy felt she was unable to move, much to her displeasure, as she was aching to reach out and run her fingers through AJ's silky tresses.

AJ pulled away from Amy's neck, chuckling to himself at the sight of her hooded eyes. Before she knew it, Amy had been set to lay on the bed, hands clasped with AJ's as he kissed his way down over her covered breasts and down her exposed stomach before reaching the lining of her black panties. He eased his hands away from hers, fingers delicately grasping the cotton material before dragging the unwanted fabric down her legs.

His lips brushed against her stomach one last time before meeting with her exposed mound. Amy arched and gasped, straining to remove the baby doll as AJ ran his tongue along her clit, inside her pussy, around her, seemingly everywhere at once. Then came his fingers, one then a second, sliding inside her, stretching her open, curling inside her.

Amy ripped the lingerie off in one fell swoop, whimpering and gasping and moaning. She struggled to form a coherent sentence, but could not come up with any rational thought. It did not help that AJ found her reactions to be amusing - she could feel him smiling against her.

"AJ, stop teasing you big, mean- AJ!"

He filled her so suddenly, she had not been aware he was going to do it until he had, and a cry of ecstasy left her as AJ released a low groan of pleasure. He did not move further, granting his wife a chance to grow comfortable, just as he always did. AJ knew when she was ready to continue, her hips lifting up off the bed, and AJ reacted instantly, pulling out before thrusting back in.

AJ kept his pace slow and even in the beginning, eyes locked with Amy's face, watching the pleasure that crossed over it, marveling at the way her hands clenched at his shoulders. How her lips parted as she released all those sweet sounds as she arched and writhed under him filled him with pride. The next sound that left Amy was his name, a low, breathless whimper as she tightened around him almost painfully.

He was done, pulling Amy into his arms immediately and held her close, hugging her tight. AJ was almost positive he was hurting her, but Amy did not complain, instead nuzzling at his neck with a cry as the cord in her body snapped. AJ growled, his hips stilling with a grunt as he felt his cock pulse in her heat, filling her with his cum.

"Happy Valentines Day, AJ," Amy murmured into his skin, shivering as kissed the sensitive spot on her shoulder.

AJ shut his eyes with a weak laugh. "Don't think I could have asked for a better present then coming home to my beautiful wife."