Drew McIntyre (1)

'Cherub' was her nickname, at least according to Drew McIntyre. The Scottish Psychopath made it a habit of calling her 'Cherub' because he believed it annoyed her. It was also because he wanted to poke fun at the fact that she had a young face and curvy body shape. Standing at five-foot-four, her head brushing along Drew's pectorals when they stood at their full heights. She had no issue with the name, but pretended it did so Drew would continue teasing her with his little term of endearment. Every time he called her by that name, she felt her heart beat faster.

For years now, Angel had deep feelings for Drew McIntyre, slightly upset that her crush had evolved, rather than dissipate as she had wanted it to. Angel was drafted to SmackDown Live some months ago, but made her debut on Monday Night Raw during the Superstar Shake-Up back in April. Low and behold, that was also the day Dolph Ziggler was drafted to Raw and brought Drew McIntyre with him. To say she was shocked would be an understatement; Angel was completely floored at the sight of Drew rushing inside the ring and knocking down both Titus O'Neil and Apollo Crews. She would be lying if she said she did not feel a certain type of excitement.

Angel remembered the heat she was all too familiar with pooling between her thighs and a shiver run down her spine when the camera zoomed in on his sculpted features, his devious smirk making her knees buckle. The crowd cheered and chanted his name and Angel felt a strong desire to join them. She bit her lip as her eyes traced over his body. From his broad shoulders to his defined abs, all the way down to his muscular thighs, Angel knew she was still crazy for him. She also knew she was crazy for loving that man, since he was rather arrogant, but Angel did not care.

His physical appearance was not the only thing Angel loved about him. It was his no-nonsense attitude, incredible talent in the ring, and thick Scottish accent that made her susceptible to do whatever he wanted her to do. If he wanted her at all, she often thought. Drew was attracted to bad girls more so then good ones, and being titled as WWE's resident sweetheart, with a good girl name to match, Angel stood no chance.

The ambiance of the local bar was dizzying to say the least, but it was easily ignored. Angel was not one to drink after a night of being thrown around in the ring, but Dana invited her out as a means to celebrate her debut match against her. Dana was a friend since Angel's days in NXT, so she could not say no to her. Of course, Dana failed to mention that a majority of their coworkers would be joining them. As luck would have it, Drew McIntyre was a part of the crowd. He and Dolph sat in a booth, talking amongst themselves while tossing back beers.

Angel glanced at Drew every now and then, just taking in as much as she could. She sighed deeply, noting how absolutely desirable Drew looked in a simple black t-shirt and jeans.

"Keep rubbing your thighs together like that, and they'll start to chafe."

Angel jerked her head toward the voice. It was Dana, giving a knowing look.

"My legs felt itchy."

She raised an eyebrow. "And horizontal stripes look good on everyone. Seriously girl, if you keep staring at him, he's gonna catch you."

"Drew's too busy to notice me staring."

"I didn't mention Drew by name, did I?"

Angel's hand tightened around her glass.

"Alright girl, spill it, how long have you liked him?" Dana demanded, taking a seat on the bar stool beside her.

Glancing back at Drew, Angel sighed again. "Don't let this get around, but I've been crazy for him for about three years now."

Dana's eyes widened. "Damn, you've liked him for that long? Why didn't you ever tell him?"

"The man sees me as a child," Angel said, twirling the straw in her glass. "He constantly calls me 'Cherub' but doesn't acknowledge me beyond that."