Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.

Start from the beginning

Noire: Be quiet Neptune and stop calling me a loner!!

Nepgear: (Y/n)'s going to be here soon girls, calm down...

Like Nepgear said, (Y/n) arrives at the scene with the group.

(Y/n): So why are we here again Neptune? You said it was for training?

Neptune: That's right. As your master, you need a special exercise. And what better could it be, than a mob battle with Dogoo's?

The camera shifts to where the Dogoo's are as they bounced around minding their own business.

(Y/n): Huh, I remember seeing a Dogoo at that facility me and Noire destroyed recently. Though I'm glad these are just regular ones.

Noire: I know right? Imagine facing a hoard of those like that?

(Y/n): I'm pretty sure we could take them on. They're only made out of goo after all...

Neptune: Are we here to even talk about the anatomy of a Dogoo, or are you going to Nep them up already? If you begin to have trouble, just yell out "Pumpernickel."

Noire: Just get this done and over with (Y/n), those are only Dogoo you have to face.

(Y/n): Okay, okay. I'll get to it.

(Y/n) stretched his arms out and cracked his neck to prepare for some fighting. He summoned his katana as he got into a stance and charged in.

Uni: And now to wait for the main event.

Neptune: One of my best ideas if I say so myself.

Nepgear: I don't think (Y/n) would like us video tapping him secretly like this Neptune... What if he finds out about this?

Neptune: Oh come on. When and how is he going to find out about this tape? Trust me Nep Jr, when we look back on this, it's going to be something worth laughing at with (Y/n).

Nepgear: I hope you're right Neptune...

(Y/n) was doing really well for himself at first with the Dogoo's that was near him as he slashed at one and then attacked another.

(Y/n): You call this training Neptune?! I see cannon fodder instead! How is this a challenge?!

Neptune: Just give it a few more seconds!!

(Y/n): What's that supposed to- Oh holy shiitake mushroom on a stick...

(Y/n) then began to see more Dogoo pop up as they began to surround him

(Y/n) then began to see more Dogoo pop up as they began to surround him. (Y/n) shifted into a stance as he prepared for Dogoo to attack him one after another. As time grew on, the numbers were becoming to much for (Y/n) as was being dog piled on by the Dogoos.

(Y/n): Uh... Neptune! Girls!! A little help would be nice!!!

Noire: You got this (Y/n)! Just calm down and *snickers at how funny this is* focus on the enemy!