Meet Your Readers (The Bookshop Staff)

HM_Braverman - HM Braverman is an award winning architect, artist, designer and essayist with over a decade of experience as a design professional. HM has designed furniture, graphics, buildings, landscape, products and most recently, stories, and is here to tell you that design is just storytelling in different mediums. 

"The strength of any design and story is cohesive structure which brings the user in, takes them on a gripping journey, and leaves them anxiously waiting to return." - HM Braverman

HM Braverman's stories and poetry have won multiple Wattpad awards. She likes to write all types of subject matter and you can find everything from Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Memoir, Children's Fiction, Illustration/Graphics, and Religious Thrillers on her profile.

Berengaria di Rossi - Berengaria di Rossi is a stand-up comedy aficionado, as well as a collector of unread novels. When she isn't reading or writing, she teaches modern languages and questions everything, especially why a fresh pot of coffee hasn't been made yet.

Berengaria holds a degree in Creative Writing and has been on the selection staff of a few literary magazines. A fool for high literary devices like metafiction and fractured narrative, she still enjoys a good Vatican thriller every now and again. She has never understood the appeal of comic books, not even as a kid, probably because superheroes in all guises bore her.   

Some random website declared her sci-fi comedy "The Time Traveller" to be one of the Top 50 best stories on Wattpad 2018. She won one of the categories in Aimed to Engage II and her novella "Distantly Falling Stars" was the grand winner of the Open Novella Contest 2019. 

AEPennymaker - AE's love affair with art was obvious at a very young age. Her mother walked into the living room to find a three year old Anna with two of their pet goldfish flapping wildly between her grubby fingers while she made a study of them on a nearby piece of paper. That is her basic approach to all things creative: grab it by the fins, and don't let go until you've gotten somewhere. She is currently as at home with oil paint as she is with a camera, clay, pencils, or a digital graphics suite. (i.e., if she doesn't like your cover, that's because she can probably make a better one... but if she loves it, you're not doing too shabby.) An avid reader of anything written, she has read every classic under the sun (hello, English Major), and her taste in literature is eclectic, ranging from Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart to all (yes all) of Agatha Christie and Shakespeare (to name a very few). 

AEPennymaker's novel, Shadow Road, has been featured on the "Wattpad Picks," won multiple Wattpad Awards and was Longlisted for the 2018 Wattys. 

The Bookshop Gauntlet (CLOSED FOR JUDGING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara